Ads

13»

Comments

• Everything so far has paled in comparison to the OP... except Cooper.

commenting on other games will just give them more business.

trying to highlight Achaea in a single sentence does us no justice.

Aim for shock value, and have the ad link to more information. (perhaps a summary of Vertani and Bal'met events too.)
    That way you catch their attention, get the site traffic and if the "This is Achaea" page is done well enough then we have new players.

The use of cussing and insults is a great attention getter since is never used in advertisement, and when it is it causes a stink. But this is the internet, we don't have the limitation of television.

• Rape, pillage, and murder... for profit!

• I don't think rape is an appropriate USP.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Mannimar said:
    Everything so far has paled in comparison to the OP... except Cooper.

commenting on other games will just give them more business.

trying to highlight Achaea in a single sentence does us no justice.

Aim for shock value, and have the ad link to more information. (perhaps a summary of Vertani and Bal'met events too.)
    That way you catch their attention, get the site traffic and if the "This is Achaea" page is done well enough then we have new players.

The use of cussing and insults is a great attention getter since is never used in advertisement, and when it is it causes a stink. But this is the internet, we don't have the limitation of television.

I'd say most sites where ads are placed would have policies/preferences about the content in the ads displayed.
  • "Come find out how deep the rabbit hole goes"

• "If you can read, you can play."

"Participate in the world, change the world."

"There is no end. Only endless possibilities. Choose your path."

"Player-run cities and conflicts? Power to become a Dragon? Yeah, we have that."

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Play Achaea not Warcraft R Tard

• "You'll be surrounded by gumdrops and lollipops. Until the Nagaraja stabs you."

I got nothing, really. I just wanted to belong !_!
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • edited January 2013
    Like this?  

and here's the part Fox cut out on the second clip:  http://www.hark.com/clips/zdjtgtvbbd-im-eating

Eh, fuck all, why the fuck not?  

EDIT:  oh, and Windows 8 Internet Explorer period doesn't have a "paste as plain text" option - at least not one readily available.  Fail :(
  • KitarelKitarel Edmonton, Alberta

"Time for bed!"
    "Next save point?"
    "Fine!"
    [Little does she know...]

• Done for now! Will read them over tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.