Human Serpent

Our newest rendition of a human, just in case you were unsure what an Achaean human looks like! ;) In this case she's of Serpent class, and is in Mhaldor. I love this picture, but my major regret with it is that the pet snake wrapped around her left leg isn't showing its head.

Comments

• LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    Ooohhh, ten thumbs up!
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • Needs her whip! Other than that, +1 for a Naga pic :D

• Love the Mhaldor background, even more than the serp. Do more art of locations, please!
  • Is she holding two arrows in her left hand? Hmm, kind of weird. I like the background a lot, though!
  • edited January 2013
    What the hell? Humans have legs?

Great picture though! Yeah, pity about the snake. It really would be far more recognizable if its head was visible.
    Dirk looks a bit knife-like too, but that's not a big issue. Anyone can customise their weapons however they like!
  • I agree on the lack of whip, but all told it's amazing!
  • Iocun said:
    What the hell? Humans have legs?
    And boobs, apparently!
  • Finally we now know what the enigmatic humans look like. Man, they look horrifying. 0/10 would not spawn.

• There are a few problems (no whip, why is she holding arrows like that (or at all if she's not using her bow), the arrows appear to be broken, that's not a dirk, the face bothers me for some reason, etc.), but overall I like it.
  • Thoughts on adding a bit more red fog to emphasize Mhaldor? Thanks to @Delphinus, the image of 'Serpent in Hashan' stuck to me more than 'Serpent in Mhaldor'.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited January 2013
    Everything @Sena said, plus there should be death-adder striping on that snake.

Cool looking picture, though.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Very nice. :)
    Dragonknight tells you, "SAIBEL SAIBEL BO BAIBEL FE FI FO FABLE."
  •  Alim says, "I like to think it is a serpentlord raiding Mhaldor."

Also, incredible picture. I wish i could do 1/10th as good. Always imagined Mhaldor to have more spikes though...
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• edited January 2013
    to me, this looked more like a naga infiltrating hashan, what with the gigantic moon looming like that.

great work again, by whoever the artist is (sure feels like Chris this time 'round...)
  • I've decided that the broken arrows are actually some sort of steel darts, hinting at a new serpent ability in the near future.
  • Tarkanian said:
    to me, this looked more like a naga infiltrating hashan, what with the gigantic moon looming like that.

great work again, by whoever the artist is (sure feels like Chris this time 'round...)
    All the race pictures are Chris.

• Sena said:
    I've decided that the broken arrows are actually some sort of steel darts, hinting at a new serpent ability in the near future.
    I think it's just a slightly off perspective. I've been staring at it and I think the arrow heads are meant to be pointing down, so that the fletching and rest of the shafts may be hidden behind the arm. I can't quite tell, but I would assume that's what he was going for. 
  • Texel said:
     Alim says, "I like to think it is a serpentlord raiding Mhaldor."

Also, incredible picture. I wish i could do 1/10th as good. Always imagined Mhaldor to have more spikes though...
    Yeah, we didn't make the serpent around her leg specific so that it could be any of the serpent classes. And, since everybody has a different picture of cities in his/her mind, feel free to think Hashan instead of Mhaldor! 
  • I really like this. Though I echo the above sentiments about the snake and whip.
  • edited January 2013
    Sarapis said:
    Lyr said:
    Is she holding two arrows in her left hand? Hmm, kind of weird. I like the background a lot, though!
    Watch this: 

Skip to like 1:30 if you want the TL;DR version.
    I was all excited to post this video, but then I remembered that, sadly enough, I am not the only person who reads reddit.
  • Excellent job, despite some of the aforementioned inconsistencies. Awesome to see some artistic love for serpents!
    (Party): Mizik says, "This can't possibly go wrong."
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Very nice! I approve.
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    It looks nice, except the place doesn't look evil enough to be considered Mhaldor. Somehow, it made me think of Assassin's Creed.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Delphinus said:
    I like this picture because it shows the moon crashing into Mhaldor.

Ourania's still pretty angry, I guess!
    Mhaldor = Clock Town v2

• Awesome.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Sarapis only issue with it? I don't see fourty million herbs and 40ish vials in her left hand!
This discussion has been closed.