Updated GUI to work with the newest adjustable window/userwindow additions. With these additions you can put a window in the center of your screen and lock it there if you wanted. Not sure why... but you could!
This is a suite of prebuilt movable, resizable, saveable, style-able, generally able individual windows.
Right click on the menu bar area of any window to bring up the window options.
Double Click the area I've highlighted blue in this picture to switch the window back and forth from a userwindow to an adjustable window
If and WHEN you lose a window and can't find it. use zshow
4 Aliases: ZSHOW and ZSTYLE being the most important:
- zgui - refreshes the entire gui. Should never need but included.
- zguis - Open this alias and change the font sizes you want to use for each window, Then run the alias to update
- zshow - Show a window you've closed or can no longer find for some reason.
- zstyle - Change the look of the gui, colors, borders, etc
Current Included Windows:
- Ocean Map
- Wilderness Map (Working this time I promise)
- Balances (Requires WSYS. This just shows wsys curing balances)
- Prompt window
- Gold tracker (Icarius version)
- AffLock (shows the main locking afflictions)
- Target Afflictions (Requires AK opponent tracking to function)
- Players in Room
- Denizens in Room
- Items in Room
- Target List (If you have a list of targets this window is available and setup)