Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Zulah's GUI's

Zulah
Zulah Member Posts: 837 @ - Epic Achaean
edited October 2020 in Tech Support
Since returning recently I've been asked a lot for GUI updates and customizations. After review, most people want a minimalist GUI with basic functionality: Chats/Maps
I put this GUI together to use originally for the Tournament of Names. Wanted to make sure I had something clean and fast that didn't interfere with anything else, and I wanted to use a second monitor for some of my windows. This GUI makes use of the updated userwindow functionality to do so.

Whats Included:
3 Userwindows setup with:
  • Chat Windows (Autowrap, shouts, yells, says, tells included)
  • Map Windows (Normal, Ocean, Wilderness) -- Wilderness map is pulled into map window same as ocean map. See GIF below
  • Logger Window (Included by request) -- Includes balance/equilibrium timers and afflictions currently.

Logger Script:
If you want something to show up in the logger:
zgui.sendLog(colorCode, logMessage, timeColor)
Example: zgui.sendLog("gold", "Hi! I'm written in gold! But the time is written in red!", "red")

There is 1 alias in the entire system:
zgui
This will refresh and update the GUI.

• GIF of GUI in use:
https://i.imgur.com/EnqdV0c.mp4

• Download Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ldrhok96lryocn/Zulah%20GUI%202.1.mpackage?dl=0

Sample Images:

Reasons For Using Userwindows:

TysandrKresslackErylUtianimaKynath

Comments

• Kresslack
    Kresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,567 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The Userwindows function is a game changer. This is well done.

ZulahUtianima
  • Ginarrbrik
    Ginarrbrik Member Posts: 48 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    This is pretty cool! I have been dinking around with it but have had no luck getting it to capture the wilderness map or the chat in the little geyser windows (Normal map is still in a window though). The logger seems to work great though, I missing something here?
  • Zulah
    edited October 2020
    This is pretty cool! I have been dinking around with it but have had no luck getting it to capture the wilderness map or the chat in the little geyser windows (Normal map is still in a window though). The logger seems to work great though, I missing something here?
    GMCP turned on. Restart. Type: zgui

If you're still having an issue msg me. Sounds like you have GMCP turned off though.
  • Zulah
    Updated:
    1. Logger Timer Showing The Correct Time Now
    2. Chat Tab Selected Is Highlighted

TysandrKynath
  • Zulah
    Updated Logger with requests:
    • Easier Affliction color customization
    • Health / Mana gain and Loss. With %

• Gurklukke
    Gurklukke Member Posts: 80 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I sent you a message, for some reason my chat window does not do anything, it just stays white. I have GMCP enabled, but nothing....
  • Tahquil
    Tahquil Member Posts: 4,541 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Any chance of being able to get the logger module separate from everything else?
  • Zulah

Shouldn't need to restart or anything, no aliases. After install it will setup when detecting your prompt the first time. Should also save last position automatically for reloads.

Tahquil
Sign In to Comment.