Dragon?

Is it still possible to reach Dragon?  It was listed as a feature on the website (I just started playing the other day) but in game people aresaying it has been elminated.  Was kind of one of my goals in picking this game up.

Comments

• The denizen that gave dragonhood to players was slain during a recent event. As of right now, we don't know if dragons will make a comeback, or possibly be replaced by something else.

• HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    Being you just started and we do not yet know for sure, it would be safe to bet though, that by the time you reach level 99 there would be some kind of pay off for your time spent hunting all the way there, even at @Nemutaur's speed it would take you a couple irl months
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    edited January 2013
    Basically: we dunno. :-/

It's definitely still possible to bash to level 99, 100, 101 ... but beyond that, we don't know. It could be that the answer is no. It could be that Scyaerunax, Ashaxei's father, will take on the mantle of bestowing dragon souls. It could be that there is something else, altogether that is replacing dragon, or that they decided to make dragons the rare commodity that they were meant to be -- and have done away with them completely.
  • Picture's not showing for me, not sure if phone.
  • Can't see it either, on laptop.

• Trolled by @Sarapis. Well played.
  • Whenever an image URL breaks due to hotlinking, you can quote the post and click "show source" to see it.

The image:

• Do want!

Would bash to 99 for that.
  • Yessssssss, finally all my bashing will pay off!
  • @Beliar, there's another thread that just started up that addresses a lot of new player questions, this one included. Go Check it out :)

Welcome! Please stay!