Credit Sale

Hey all, I haven't been around for a credit sale yet, but the news says "Standard credit packages" which is only up to 200cr.  Does that mean if I buy, say, 300cr, I won't get the bonus?  The wording is a little confusing to me, is all.  I'm well aware I could ask in game, but I can't login currently because I'm at work.

Comments

• It says standard credit purchases, rather than packages, but I can see why that would still be confusing if you're new. The bonus will apply to any of the standard or premium credit packages, but won't apply to things like the no brainer packages. It also wouldn't apply to other promotional website purchases (things like wheel of fortune tokens, globes, etc.) during months when those are also available in addition to a straight credit bonus.
  • Antonius said:
    It says standard credit purchases, rather than packages, but I can see why that would still be confusing if you're new. The bonus will apply to any of the standard or premium credit packages, but won't apply to things like the no brainer packages. It also wouldn't apply to other promotional website purchases (things like wheel of fortune tokens, globes, etc.) during months when those are also available in addition to a straight credit bonus.
    Thanks, Antonius!