Most of you will find this topic silly, but I feel some of us need clarification.
My understand is:
- During standard raids, you reach a sanctioned raid by killing the soldiers of the city. You are free to jump any soldier of the city -within- their city without waiting for them to attack first. You can also go for marks and the infamous.
- You shouldn't just randomly target civilians (non-soldiers) else they can hire on you. If this is done repeatedly, you can even issue for it as can be seen as harassment.
- Chasing raiders outside the city for a short while is ok (ideally with a bounty but otherwise too), however probably just 1 or maybe 2 kills.
- Chasing defenders outside the city after the raid is over and the defender is not infamous/mark is not acceptable. The victim can hire. However, I do find it acceptable when (during a raid) they're forcing you to leave one way or another and the raiders are waiting on clouds or defendable to kill that person, but it might be just me.
- Same with raids, you can attack soldiers within their city, and infamous or mark soldiers of the city outside the city.
- It is not cool to attack random soldiers outside the city, unless you have a good reason for it like theft, mark or infamous etc.
- If you're part of a group who is defiling and one of you is being witnessed, all in the defiling group can attack the person who witnessed.
Could you please let me know if you agree or disagree with any of my statements, or if you have anything to add?
I realise most of this is common sense for pro combatants, but it would be nice to agree on something for the sake of those returning and newbies.