Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Best option for multiclass

RomaenRomaen Member Posts: 3
Hi, I've just reached the point at which I can multiclass and have found myself wondering which is the best to learn for the least learning? I am relatively strapped for lessons at the moment, but would nevertheless like to try out another class.

Thanks.
Aurora, the Lightbringer says, "I do believe all of you would do well to follow in Romaen's footsteps, he has demonstrated much on this day."

Aurora, the Lightbringer says to you, "I do hope that you will continue to adapt such events, and speak on different topics. I would be most interested to hear them."

Comments

• RomaenRomaen Member Posts: 3
    n.b. I am from Targossas, and already a Priest
    Aurora, the Lightbringer says, "I do believe all of you would do well to follow in Romaen's footsteps, he has demonstrated much on this day."

Aurora, the Lightbringer says to you, "I do hope that you will continue to adapt such events, and speak on different topics. I would be most interested to hear them."
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 2,537 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Have you already trans your mini skills? 2nd + classes are a luxury, really, given how much things costs. If you want try a class I'd suggest finding some Nuts and going from there. 
Sign In to Comment.