A survey

Hi guys.

Based on recent conversations I've had in some OOC clans, on discord, and things I have been seeing on the forums, I wrote up a quick survey regarding the perceived value of digital goods on Achaea. Mainly, I'm curious to see if general opinions I'm hearing are 'a loud minority' or represent true feelings re: purchasing Achaean digital goods.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WJ2PZ5T

Thanks for your input!

Comments

• It might be better to ask if people think the credit cost of items is acceptable, rather than the cost of credits in relation to real money.
  • I thought about that, but my ultimate feeling was that it came out in the wash -- either items remain the same credit price and the credits themselves become cheaper, or the credits remain the same and the items themselves are reduced in cost. Ultimately the real world cash translation to any one artefact would be reduced/increased the same, and this way we only have to consider one thing -- the price of a credit -- rather than looking across the board and modulating all the various credit-costs for all the items.