Achaea Calendar

I find this useful every once in a while, maybe others will too.

Just download and type "ACAL" to get this output. Green is the current day, and grey is 'roughly' where serenade will fall on any given month.

Comments

• That's pretty cool!

As of 1/17/20.
  • This is AMAZING. Thank you!!!
  • Zackery said:
    This is AMAZING. Thank you!!!

You're welcome! 

Also if you haven't noticed yet the entire thing is clickable, you can get the approximate IRL time by clicking any date!
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    aaaand obsolete. 
  • edited December 2019
    Bahaha, that is great!

Thanks @Nicola
    :)
    You should demand a credit prize for this wonderful idea.  
  • Oh that's a great idea!

Right @Nicola??
  • @Nicola @Makarios @Ictinus

Having the number green makes it harder to hunt for at a glance. Could we have the green background for the current date instead like Thaisen's script?
  • What a glorious 1-up
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Can you add functionality for reminders as well? I mean, if you're gonna one-up it you may as well go all the way :grimace:

This arms race sounds exciting
  • edited December 2019
    @Skye Oh yes!

Sneak peek number 2...

yellow = reminder
    red = upcoming event
    orange = BOTH!?

I'll probably do the color config now....  =)

Just so everyone knows...there isn't a concert at midnight....Cyrene is lacking in events at the moment so I had to make some up.

I know you would all hate to miss it! :)
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    This shall be greater than the first-to-space arms race at this rate.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Ok now do all that for the Nexus version too please <3

• edited December 2019
    There's an in-game command, CALENDAR, that will give a similar readout in Nexus (or zmud or gmud or mudrammer or pocketmud or the flash client, I guess).

Clarification: This was added after the script was posted, I'm just answering the last comment.
  • I know, but that doesn't have the reminder functionality and all the other bells and whistles born of this one-upmanship :lol:

• Oh jeez I can't read :sweat_smile:
  • @Stefana

https://www.mudlet.org/download/

=) 

Also update, just working through some config stuff...should have 2.0 up in the next day or so hopefully!