Is everything alright?

Over the course of the past couple of days, Achaea has been randomly crashing on me, and others. It's never lasted very long no more than a couple minutes. It wouldn't even allow access to the website. (I connect to achaea through mudlet.) I know a few others have had the same issues lately and I was just wondering.... Is everything alright?

Comments

• I'm getting the same problem, despite good internet and ping time. Just, out of nowhere, crash. It's bothersome, and I've seen it happen to others as well. I hope this is addressed soon.
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • The issue isn't on their end.

• Cooper said:
    The issue isn't on their end.
    Perhaps I should move my computer back downstairs, then. :sweat_smile:
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Xallax said:
    Cooper said:
    It's not on your end either. I did a few tracerts, a few during the times it would drop and a few while connected. When it was dropped the hop to NOZONE-INC.ear2.Chicago2.Level3.net [4.71.248.202] was completely missing.
  • Gavriil said:
    Xallax said:
    Cooper said:
    It's not on your end either. I did a few tracerts, a few during the times it would drop and a few while connected. When it was dropped the hop to NOZONE-INC.ear2.Chicago2.Level3.net [4.71.248.202] was completely missing.
    That is a problem. So it's a router issue... at least I know! Thanks.