Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

The Greatest Achaean Combatants Redux

JovoloJovolo EnglandMember Posts: 3,218 @@ - Legendary Achaean
Hi all, 

You know what it is. 

Who is currently reigning in their respective class roles? The go to guy or gal about town, who has impressed you lately? Let's get down to it. 

Alchemist:
Apostate:
Bard: 
Blademaster:
Depthswalker:
Dragon:
Druid:
Infernal:
Jester:
Magi:
Monk:
Occultist:
Paladin:
Priest:
Psion:
Runewarden:
Sentinel:
Serpent:
Shaman:
Sylvan:
Airlord:
Earthlord:
Firelord:
Waterlord:

Christ there are so many classes now


Tagged:

Comments

  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 2,343 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited September 8
    Iakimen, Jarrel, Ellodin, Mizik, just chuck them anywhere w/e, gonna knock off for lunch now.


    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • JovoloJovolo EnglandMember Posts: 3,218 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jarrel's overrated

    Rangor
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,799 @ - Epic Achaean
    Jovolo said:

    Alchemist: Probably Farrah or Iakimen
    Apostate: Crixos is like the only person playing it
    Bard: Dunn
    Blademaster: Mizik or Atalkez
    Depthswalker: Gonna say Penwize
    Dragon: Armali or Atalkez?
    Druid: lol
    Infernal: Who plays this? Proficy?
    Jester: Seragorn, maybe? Not sure of anyone who actively plays this, either.
    Magi: I'd guess Aegoth at the moment.
    Monk: Iakimen (Tekura), Seragorn or Farrah for Shikudo
    Occultist: People don't play it outside of raids.
    Paladin/Priest: Do people play these? (legitimate question, I don't see any since Farrah left targ)
    Psion: Penwize
    Runewarden: What spec? Snb I'd say Mizik, DWC probably Iakimen. 2h/DWB doesn't get a vote.
    Sentinel: Prolly Lyrin when he's around. Rom still knows it, too.
    Serpent: Austere or Dunn seem to be the only active Serpent fighters
    Shaman: Most people don't stick with Shaman, I'd probably still say Amranu
    Sylvan: Probably Lyrin or Rangor

    Ele lord: Can only rate Atalkez for Earth. Other 3 suck. Taryius I guess for Fire Lord since he's the only one masochistic enough to play it.


    Jovolo
  • FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 2,481 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited September 8
    Pyori said:
    Jovolo said:

    Alchemist: Probably Farrah or Iakimen
    Apostate: Crixos is like the only person playing it
    Bard: Dunn
    Blademaster: Mizik or Atalkez
    Depthswalker: Gonna say Penwize
    Dragon: Armali or Atalkez?
    Druid: lol
    Infernal: Who plays this? Proficy?
    Jester: Seragorn, maybe? Not sure of anyone who actively plays this, either.
    Magi: I'd guess Aegoth at the moment.
    Monk: Iakimen (Tekura), Seragorn or Farrah for Shikudo
    Occultist: People don't play it outside of raids.
    Paladin/Priest: Do people play these? (legitimate question, I don't see any since Farrah left targ)
    Psion: Penwize
    Runewarden: What spec? Snb I'd say Mizik, DWC probably Iakimen. 2h/DWB doesn't get a vote.
    Sentinel: Prolly Lyrin when he's around. Rom still knows it, too.
    Serpent: Austere or Dunn seem to be the only active Serpent fighters
    Shaman: Most people don't stick with Shaman, I'd probably still say Amranu
    Sylvan: Probably Lyrin or Rangor

    Ele lord: Can only rate Atalkez for Earth. Other 3 suck. Taryius I guess for Fire Lord since he's the only one masochistic enough to play it.


    I honestly can't list anyone who especially impresses me as most classes, so I'm not going to do my own list, but I'll change/add a few to yours.

    Alchemist: Iakimen is unquestionably the best, honestly, unless he quit the class.
    Depthswalker: I don't play it much, but might rate myself the best. Not sure. It's not my top class these days but I've beaten plenty of good fighters as it.
    Dragon: Unquestionably Armali.
    Infernal: Definitely Proficy, of those I see actually playing it.
    Magi: Taryius imo.
    Serpent: There are literally tons of active serpent fighters. I'd probably say Penwize. Santar is good too.
    Airlord: Probably Astarod.
    JovoloPrythe
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,799 @ - Epic Achaean
    Farrah said:
    Pyori said:
    Jovolo said:

    Alchemist: Probably Farrah or Iakimen
    Apostate: Crixos is like the only person playing it
    Bard: Dunn
    Blademaster: Mizik or Atalkez
    Depthswalker: Gonna say Penwize
    Dragon: Armali or Atalkez?
    Druid: lol
    Infernal: Who plays this? Proficy?
    Jester: Seragorn, maybe? Not sure of anyone who actively plays this, either.
    Magi: I'd guess Aegoth at the moment.
    Monk: Iakimen (Tekura), Seragorn or Farrah for Shikudo
    Occultist: People don't play it outside of raids.
    Paladin/Priest: Do people play these? (legitimate question, I don't see any since Farrah left targ)
    Psion: Penwize
    Runewarden: What spec? Snb I'd say Mizik, DWC probably Iakimen. 2h/DWB doesn't get a vote.
    Sentinel: Prolly Lyrin when he's around. Rom still knows it, too.
    Serpent: Austere or Dunn seem to be the only active Serpent fighters
    Shaman: Most people don't stick with Shaman, I'd probably still say Amranu
    Sylvan: Probably Lyrin or Rangor

    Ele lord: Can only rate Atalkez for Earth. Other 3 suck. Taryius I guess for Fire Lord since he's the only one masochistic enough to play it.


    I honestly can't list anyone who especially impresses me as most classes, so I'm not going to do my own list, but I'll change/add a few to yours.

    Alchemist: Iakimen is unquestionably the best, honestly, unless he quit the class.
    Depthswalker: I don't play it much, but might rate myself the best. Not sure. It's not my top class these days but I've beaten plenty of good fighters as it.
    Dragon: Unquestionably Armali.
    Infernal: Definitely Proficy, of those I see actually playing it.
    Magi: Taryius imo.
    Serpent: There are literally tons of active serpent fighters. I'd probably say Penwize. Santar is good too.
    Airlord: Probably Astarod.
    Alch: Think he dropped it, idr.
    Dragon: There's not many, those were just the two I've seen the most. Think Tary likes dragon, as well.
    Magi: Figured one of those two, since they're like the only ones using it frequently.
    Serp: Is hard to find Serpents who actually do anything unique, most I've seen just copy Vender's system verbatim. I forgot Santar was playing again I mostly saw him using wlord, and I don't think Penwize really uses Serpent, I know he's good with it though. I feel like he's only fighting with it if someone jumps him while he's bashing. He likes Psion too much.

    I refuse to rate Elemental Lords seriously.

  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited September 8
    Pyori said:
    Serp: Is hard to find Serpents who actually do anything unique, most I've seen just copy Vender's system verbatim. I forgot Santar was playing again I mostly saw him using wlord, and I don't think Penwize really uses Serpent, I know he's good with it though. I feel like he's only fighting with it if someone jumps him while he's bashing. He likes Psion too much.

    Lmao, I know you don't leave Ashtan, but do you also have deathsight off? Santar has been lolpking people left and right with serpent haha. 


    Also, @Jovolo, lmao, this convo is going to get nasty, IMO. 

    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 5,020 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I doubt it, should see the previous incarnation. This one has been slow moving by comparison.


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Caelan
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,799 @ - Epic Achaean
    Astarod said:
    Pyori said:
    Serp: Is hard to find Serpents who actually do anything unique, most I've seen just copy Vender's system verbatim. I forgot Santar was playing again I mostly saw him using wlord, and I don't think Penwize really uses Serpent, I know he's good with it though. I feel like he's only fighting with it if someone jumps him while he's bashing. He likes Psion too much.

    Lmao, I know you don't leave Ashtan, but do you also have deathsight off? Santar has been lolpking people left and right with serpent haha. 


    Also, @Jovolo, lmao, this convo is going to get nasty, IMO. 

    I never said he doesn't use it. I said I mostly saw him using water lord. I know he can play Serpent, champ.

  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited September 8
    I’m sure everyone likes a good ole fashion dick swinging competition on the boards when it comes to combat, but I’d like to add some other categories.

    Most helpful with combat theorycrafting: Profbro, Farrah, Seragorn.

    Most helpful with coding questions: Kriex, DK, Mishgul.

    Best team killer: Aegoth (duh)
  • JovoloJovolo EnglandMember Posts: 3,218 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Astarod said:
    Pyori said:
    Serp: Is hard to find Serpents who actually do anything unique, most I've seen just copy Vender's system verbatim. I forgot Santar was playing again I mostly saw him using wlord, and I don't think Penwize really uses Serpent, I know he's good with it though. I feel like he's only fighting with it if someone jumps him while he's bashing. He likes Psion too much.

    Lmao, I know you don't leave Ashtan, but do you also have deathsight off? Santar has been lolpking people left and right with serpent haha. 


    Also, @Jovolo, lmao, this convo is going to get nasty, IMO. 

    I should bloody hope so

  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,252 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Rangor, rangor and rangor of course.
    image
    Jovolo
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,799 @ - Epic Achaean
    Rangor said:
    Rangor, rangor and rangor of course.
    Don't forget Rango

  • DochithaDochitha Member Posts: 1,411 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited September 10
    "Rangor is better than you!"
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 5,020 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dochitha said:
    "Rangor is better than you!"
    Answer your messages!


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
Sign In to Comment.