Would like to request a clarification on bounties. First, some words from HELP BOUNTY:
The bounty system provides a way for cities to track and reward retribution for offences against the city.
There can be only one unclaimed bounty on a person's head at a time.
Bounty filers are responsible for the bounties filed. Do your homework.
Now, consider the following sequence of events:
1. City Enemy raids the city as part of a raiding group. (We'll call this Raid #1).
2. Enemy is charged with Raiding (a City crime).
3. Security Minister files a bounty against Enemy (Bounty #1).
4. While this bounty is still available to be claimed, Enemy raids twice more (Raid #2 and Raid #3).
5. Enemy is charged with Raiding for Raid #2 and Raid #3 (two additional charges).
6. A member of the City Army claims the existing bounty (for Raid #1) and completes it.
7. Security Minister files Bounty #2 against Enemy, for Raid #2.
8. Army member claims and completes Bounty #2.
9. Security Minister files Bounty #3 against Enemy, for Raid #3.
10. Army member claims and completes Bounty #3.
My question, then - are steps 7-10 allowed under the bounty system, as long as the bounties are being logged and tracked properly?