Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Maryland/DMV area?

2»

Comments

• CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,957 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited August 19
    I'm from CT, moving to FL but the one thing I remember about my 2 year stint at NNMC was the hell of driving through Silver Springs to get to WRAMC for physical therapy every day for 6 months.  F that noise. We only went to Rockville a couple times but it was so much easier to navigate...hence my suggestion.

Edit: Of course at that time I was on an almost lethal dose of Neurotin, oxycodone, and oxycontin (thank god that is all they prescribed!!) So my patience/judgement/memory may be a bit skewed.

Zackery
  • ZackeryZackery Member Posts: 233 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Nah you're 100% right - the old Walter Reed was in traffic hell. Rockville's not bad once you're there, though 270 sucks getting there.
    Caelan
  • Arin!Arin! Member Posts: 54 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Oooooh guys can we go to Iron Age in Rockville for all we can eat Korean bbq? That's the only reason I ever get out that way, but it's such a delicious one. (If people are veg or vegan though we can obviously do something else)

Zackery
    YES let's do Korean BBQ

(though obviously I'm down to do something else too if other people prefer or have dietary restrictions)
    Arin!
  • KeorinKeorin Member Posts: 757 @ - Epic Achaean
    Dammit, I was staying in Silver Springs a week ago. Iron age is great, hope it works out!
    CaelanArin!Zackery
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I'm going back down to UVA, so I'm stuck in Cville. Sorry guys :(
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
    Bring us some Bodo's, @Astarod!
    Arin!
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Would totally buy you, @Zackery, bodos if you came to visit meh :)

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
    ZackeryArin!
    When works for people? @Slyvana, @Zackery, @Iloisee? I'm free most evenings and some weekend days

It's easier for me to get out to Rockville on weekends, so that's definitely best for me. I'll be out of town 9/6-9/8, but mostly flexible aside from that!
    Y'all grow em special in MD.   

Just got accosted by a woman from Bethesda in a CT McDonald's parking lot I was abusing the bathroom in, saying her husband was kidnapped 11 years ago and locked in an asylum in Norwalk, CT by a cult of Gnostics after they stole her and her husband's identity. She finally tracked him down but needs gas money.

Iloisee
    What on earth 😂😂 @Zackery if it’s just you and I eating Iron Age is the Catonsville one closer? (Because it is a) closer to me and b) nicer.) @Slyvana @Iloisee?

I don't have a car, so Catonsville is tough for me :(
  • IloiseeIloisee Member Posts: 82 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Sorry guys I'm actually in CT right now. Had some things to take care of and I haven't collected enough gas money to get home yet.
    CaelanGrorArin!
  • IloiseeIloisee Member Posts: 82 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Also that was a joke. I blame @Caelan

I am midway between Rockville and Catonsville and can go anywhere, but my weekdays are not great for socializing. I could do a weekend Iron Age thing in either city maybe, or just flake on you all repeatedly. Whatever works!
    Arin!
    Iloisee said:
    Also that was a joke. I blame @Caelan
    I laughed pretty hard at that.  Good one.

Sign In to Comment.