Timekeeping in Achaea, brainmelt, and me

Hello, 

I'm wondering if anyone has a  reliable way for calculating Achaea time vs real world time. I know there's an ingame command, but it never seems to work out for me? I'm not sure if I'm just being stupid when using it. I'm wondering if anyone has figured out a foolproof way of converting Achaea time to real world time. Thank youu

Comments

• I've never had an issue with the in-game command, unless you're calculating out very very far into the future because then it starts to do so inaccurately.

It just always outputs in GMT, so you've got to convert it to your local time. 
  • Perhaps it's the distance I calculate that's the problem, then. Do you know what the threshold is?
  • One thing that caught me out recently is daylight savings as well, this doesn't sound like your issue, but its worth bearing in mind. 
  • Once I got caught by daylight savings in two different time zones. First mine changed, and then my friend's... It was a mess.
  • Come move to Saskatchewan, we don't believe in such things.
  • I'm tempted to move to AZ. I hate daylight savings so much.
  • Taryius said:
    Come move to Saskatchewan, we don't believe in such things.
    Can you get the syrup ready? I’ll be there in a week. 
  • edited June 2019
    Tasus said:
    Taryius said:
    Come move to Saskatchewan, we don't believe in such things.
    Can you get the syrup ready? I’ll be there in a week. 
    If you do that may actually bring the population of SK up to multiple dozens. Currently it is just Taryius and the cast of Corner Gas.

(I am from ON)