Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

St. Louis!

ZeniiZenii Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
edited March 12 in The Wander Inn
Howdy Howdy,

I'll be in St. Louis from March 25-29th. Anyone about and want to meet up have a beer or coffee? It'll be my birthday week and I have a conference during the day but I'd love to have a beer, dinner, go to a show, or just meet locals!
Tagged:

Comments

  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,925 @ - Epic Achaean
    WHICH ONE?!



    Zenii
  • ZeniiZenii Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Caelan which one what? 
    Conference? NACCHO preparedness summit
    Beer: all of them
    St. Louis: Missouri one 
    Birthday: dont ask a lady her age! :open_mouth:
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,925 @ - Epic Achaean
    Zenii said:
    @Caelan which one what? 
    Conference? NACCHO preparedness summit
    Beer: all of them
    St. Louis: Missouri one 
    Birthday: dont ask a lady her age! :open_mouth:
    Yes

    Zenii
  • ZeniiZenii Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Caelan said:
    Zenii said:
    @Caelan which one what? 
    Conference? NACCHO preparedness summit
    Beer: all of them
    St. Louis: Missouri one 
    Birthday: dont ask a lady her age! :open_mouth:
    Yes
    My favorite answer.

    Are you coming to join me for beer(s)?
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,925 @ - Epic Achaean
    I wish I could. I thought it was possible and then realized it just isnt.  Not for another month ir two at least. Meh.

  • ZeniiZenii Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Caelan said:
    I wish I could. I thought it was possible and then realized it just isnt.  Not for another month ir two at least. Meh.
    Darn! 
Sign In to Comment.