Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Jester Combat Scripts

DraukoDrauko Posts: 27Member

Looking for Jester scripts that may be useful for combat, other than 'quit class;agree'
Arn Drubak exclaims, "Do you know who I am, Drauko? My father will kill you for this!"
You say in a variant pitched voice, "No, no he will not. Now look at the flowers."

Boosteya

Comments

• AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,676Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
  • DraukoDrauko Posts: 27Member
    We're sorry, but customers cannot commit permanent suicide, to preserve financial records. Read HELP SUICIDE for alternatives.

Script didn't work, still not PK master :(
    Arn Drubak exclaims, "Do you know who I am, Drauko? My father will kill you for this!"
    You say in a variant pitched voice, "No, no he will not. Now look at the flowers."

• SolnirSolnir Posts: 749Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

tell Chuckles Yo teach me how to Jester.

Boosteya

Boosteya
  • CailinCailin Posts: 224Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Don't stop there, watch the whole Scamalot series on YouTube!
    DraukoBoosteya
    edited December 5
    Indeed! @Cailin - his stuff is great. His youtube channel definitely seems like he's trying to keep it going when it ran out of gas years ago. 

Boosteya
  • CailinCailin Posts: 224Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    wait... Why is this on this thread... I thought we were on "Amusing things"
    Drauko
    Pranks? 

Boosteya
Sign In to Comment.