Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Mudlet 3 on Windows - lua command isn't working?

MexisMexis Member Posts: 35 ✭✭ - Stalwart
edited November 2018 in Tech Support
Trying to run "lua" command on mudlet but it doesn't seem to be working, in that it doesn't get intercepted and used in Mudlet but goes straight to Achaea.

What am I missing? 

Example:

2540h, 1680m, 8400e, 7800w  ex----s15:27:43.95--lua local a="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/demonnic/YATCO/master/YATCOConfig
xml"function d(b,c)if not c:find("YATCOConfig",1,true)then return end installPackage(c)os.remove(c)cecho("<lime_green>Package
installed!\n")end registerAnonymousEventHandler("sysDownloadDone","d")downloadFile(getMudletHomeDir()..(a:ends("xml")and"/YATCOConfig
xml"or"/YATCOConfig.zip"),a)
I'm sorry, I don't know what "lua" does.
2540h, 1680m, 8400e, 7800w  ex----s15:29:31.40--

Comments

• AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,756 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    What if you do something simple? e.g. lua 2 + 1
  • MexisMexis Member Posts: 35 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Antonius said:
    What if you do something simple? e.g. lua 2 + 1
    The same situation, it sends it to achaea.
  • RhivonaRhivona Member, Moderator Posts: 97 Moderator
    Hrm, assuming this hasn't changed - You should have a folder in your client aliases, something like "run-lua-code-v...", with an item simply called "run lua code" inside.
    It's likely this is either missing, or simply disabled.
    Rhivona said:
    Hrm, assuming this hasn't changed - You should have a folder in your client aliases, something like "run-lua-code-v...", with an item simply called "run lua code" inside.
    It's likely this is either missing, or simply disabled.
    Looks like I'm missing that. 
    Fixed the problem. It seemed that the default aliases that come with the profile for Achaea was missing for me, so I went to the profile of another game and copied it into mine.

Reference https://wiki.mudlet.org/w/Manual:Introduction#Built-in_aliases
Sign In to Comment.