Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

City/House Roles?

UltaUlta Posts: 18Member
Okay, I should hit Dragon this weekend, so it’s time to figure out where I want to end up. I’ve been in Targossas, but that’s just peer pressure and I’ve been in Meropis the majority of the time tending a head wound and getting out my fits of aggression. Last serious thread I could find with info is something like 8 months old and I know how stuff can change - what have the atmospheric shifts been like in the last while? Where can I have a good time with medium effort personal/organizational role play and still get some PK in? I’m iffy on the hard and fast roles of “good” and “evil” but I understand they may not be what I’ve got preconceived.

I also may end up posting on the boards something like “Here I am, recruit me!” to get this info ICly, but I’m afraid that may be too special snowflake and attract the wrong attention, so I figured I’d poke the forums first.

Best Answer

Answers

• DupreDupre M.Posts: 66Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Dragon is endgame
    No point after that
    https://www.achaea.com/banner/caiges.jpg
    Caelan
  • KietKiet Posts: 2,870Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Mhaldor and Targossas will always be the most consistently pk-active cities, since they're both theocracies that don't have to cater to pacifist sides making a mess of things.

Neither good nor evil in game are what they are irl. IC Evil is a sort of lawful evil that is about gaining strength at any cost, seeing emotional attachment and a conscience as a weakness. Good is about defending Creation, not about any moral imperative. Both Evil and Good are in fact preoccupied with this last bit, but they approach it differently: Evil thinks the weak should be put to work or culled, and Good thinks the weak should be protected (if they don't get in the way).

XiasKriexJinosValaria
Sign In to Comment.