[Mudlet] Quick Question

2»

Comments

• edited November 2018
    Since the actions seem to differ in the number of seconds to wait only, you can simplify this greatly:

local secondsToWait = {
      ["natural underground"] = 4,
      ["forest"] = 7,
    }

function Harvesting ()
      local roomInfo = gmcp.Room.Info<br>  local env = roomInfo.environment<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;local time = secondsToWait[env:lower()]<br>&nbsp; if time then<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;  harvestingtimer = tempTimer(time, [[mmp.gotoRoom(HarvestList[1])]])<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;end  
    end

• Bah, can't get the dang thing to work.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Mudlet Mapper doesn't seem to recognize any of the rooms in Eleusis. I keep getting the message: (mapper): Don't know how to get there (room number) from here :(

I tried mapping the area myself, but still doesn't work. This happens with every room in Eleusis.

Any suggestions?

Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Ismay said:
    Mudlet Mapper doesn't seem to recognize any of the rooms in Eleusis. I keep getting the message: (mapper): Don't know how to get there (room number) from here :(

I tried mapping the area myself, but still doesn't work. This happens with every room in Eleusis.

Any suggestions?

You probably blocked the area when you were Mhaldorian, which prevents auto walking through it. I’m not home so I don’t remember the command to look, but it’s built in to the mapper.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • Aha, that was it! Had to go through that entire HUGE list and fix a lot of things. Thanks!

Thanks!

• Next time you should just block the entrance rooms and leave the rest.
  • edited November 2018
    Is there a way to change a room name in Mudlet Mapper?

Edit: Nevermind, just deleted the room and recreated.

Thanks!

• Ismay said:
    Is there a way to change a room name in Mudlet Mapper?

Edit: Nevermind, just deleted the room and recreated.
    Walking into the room with 'mc on' activated should automatically update changed room names.

• It doesn't. And changing a shop name somehow makes the clickable directory script not work for that shop either. Looking at it now, and I have no idea why. The room name is now changed in the mapper...

Thanks!

• Does anyone know how to add special action exits to Mudlet Mapper?

Thanks!

• edited November 2018
    Ismay said:
    Does anyone know how to add special action exits to Mudlet Mapper?
    mc on - to enable mapping first.
    spe <room num> <action> to link a room to another room with special action.
    spe 7 spank farrah
    for example.
    mc off - when you're done, so you don't accidentally mess up mapping.