Gift Artefacts.

'Tis the season of giving, I was wondering if making gift artefacts purchasable with bound credits might be a valid exception until the 31st of December?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

Comments

• AktillumAktillum Philippines
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

• You're welcome for the imaginary level 2 veil and Soulpiercers  :)>-

Bump.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Personally, I keep all credits unbound apart from the ones from iron elite. That way, when I get the sudden desire to spoil random people with gifts that usually gets me thumped, I'm not hindered by credits being bound in the first place.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Yeah, I keep my credits unbound.. partially so I can turn them back into money, partially because sending people presents and making them twitch sometimes entertains the crap outta me
  • edited December 2012
    Yerps, my main problem is having saved my IRE membership credits over the span of four months for this time of the year for a certain someone without having read the requirements to give artefacts beforehand, I always assumed it would hold the same as purchasing artefacts(with bound credits). 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Ahh. That's unfortunate. I suppose you could always try mailing Tecton and asking if something can be done behind the scenes to allow the purchase of an artifact as a gift and have the bound credits deducted. It's just pretty clearly stated that they need to be unbound in the documentation.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."