Ever wanted to fling tiny tarot cards? I know I have. I made this deck a while ago, essentially just shrinking down a coloured version of the original Rider-Waite tarot deck, published in 1910. Each card is 50x50 with transparency. Feel free to use them however you like, but I thought some occultists and jesters might like them. @Plak
- 0: The Fool, I: The Magician, II: The High Priestess, III: The Empress, IV: The Emperor
- V: The Hierophant, VI: The Lovers, VII: The Chariot, VIII: Strength, IX: The Hermit
- X: Wheel of Fortune, XI: Justice, XII: The Hanged Man, XIII: Death, XIV: Temperance
- XV: The Devil, XVI: The Tower, XVII: The Star, XVIII: The Moon, XIX: The Sun
- XX: Judgement, XXI: The World
Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.