Two years late but here is that 1000 credit rampage I promised.

13»

Comments

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Ismay said:
    Not to sound contrary, as it's his funds and all, but doesn't this seem to be a bit over-the-top? I mean, all the rules and hoop-jumping alone make me not want to participate. :/
    I'm not in the position of judging whether the rules imposed are necessary or not, but just as a general comment, most of the times they are.

I've made the mistake of believing people understood things like 'the spirit of the law' and 'common courtesy' more than once in my events, and what I thought to be a pretty simple event soon became more and more convoluted as people sought to exploit any loophole not specifically covered by a rule in order to gain an advantage.

It is regrettable that it happens, but it does, and sometimes rules are the cost of trying to have a level playing field because people don't have the same idea of fairness.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• When credits are at stake, anything is fair game. 
  • Nazihk said:
    When credits are at stake, anything is fair game. 
    not in my event. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • You're wrong.

No matter how many rules and whatnot you make, somebody will be willing to use stupid unfun bullshit tactics to cheese the credits. Super defensive hit-and-run blademaster prep since mana robes are out of the picture, etc.