We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    D'awww.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Jovolo said:
    When did this topic get so damn cuutee.
    Draw yourself! We want to see what you look like. Take a whole page if you have to... we know there will probably be several race and class changes before you finish the first one.
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Jovolo said:
    LOW BLOW STRATA, LOW BLOW.

(p.s I already tried and failed :( im bad )
    use the chibi maker thingy. it's EZ.
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    I have the worst stats in the game! Eeek! *dies*

Need to go level!

But in all seriousness this is rather charming @Chryenth, thanks for taking the time to do it!

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited October 2013
    @Cryenth Lol, that is not Valden. (Valden is the raja) :P Also where's mine?!

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Eiredhel said:
    I have the worst stats in the game! Eeek! *dies*

Need to go level!

But in all seriousness this is rather charming @Chryenth, thanks for taking the time to do it!
    At least your cost to power/toughness ratio is actually okay. :P

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited October 2013

Couldn't work out how to italicize the motto. Oh well. :)

• edited October 2013
    Damn it @Achimrst and @Caoimhaen and... @Jovolo here we go... I spent WAY too much time with that doll creator...
    The outfit likes to change, depending on whatever mood I'm in when I decide to buy a new outift but usually it's some sort of dress or gown, and a jacket or robes. (Got this sailor thing going on right now, so yay jacket) Everything else is pretty accurate :D

edit: Something happened with the image... uploader thing... so here's a link to the pic on dropbox. 

"Sometimes... legends are true" 
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Oh gosh, this was a thing before; I wonder if I can find the old ones!

• @Chryenth : Five tree strength and I' m a Creature??? Guess it works for Viridian :D
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• I have more, but post length and spam and such. I'll put the rest up when I have a chance!
  • edited October 2013
    Ellodin said:
    achaea tcg?

I actually already thought about it too! And Congratulations to @Chryenth and @Katzchen for their contribution.

• he, eh?
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Thanks to @Katzchen for the fine tuning. :)

I have played too much Magic to not geek out over this damn thing.

• It isn't like I had a complex before thinking ofplaces in an MTG way but now I'm thinking of people like that as well -.-
    "Sometimes... legends are true"