We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• @Snapplepan Just go ahead and tag me every time you post a drawing so I don't miss it, please. And is that.... is that crayon?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Tristitia said:
    @Snapplepan Just go ahead and tag me every time you post a drawing so I don't miss it, please. And is that.... is that crayon?
    Looks more like map pencil but I could be wrong
    Huh. Neat.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Ahmet said:
    Tristitia said:
    @Snapplepan Just go ahead and tag me every time you post a drawing so I don't miss it, please. And is that.... is that crayon?
    Color pencil most likely.

• Amanu said:
    Ahmet said:
    Tristitia said:
    Color pencil most likely.
    Yup, just color pencil. Also, uh. Sure! I... -could- try actually try to art but it mostly just turns out worse than when I'm just like "whatever lmao". Probably cause I'm just really not used to tablets in general.
    tyvm 2 bill gates & the gamecube paint 4 my profile pic
  • If trying to actually art changes your style, please don't. I demand more of what you've been making on the squared paper.
  • Tristitia said:
    If trying to actually art changes your style, please don't. I demand more of what you've been making on the squared paper.
    Ahhh omygosh that's so nice of you to say, in a way! Thankyouthankyou! Ahhh, I'm about to finish a tablet thing, I'll just... dump it here and get opinions.
  • @Snapplepan, you are getting so many likes and awesomes from me. Mostly because of the awesome things that I like.
  • Yes, uh. Here. Not so sure about it, tbh.
    @Tristitia

• Trey said:
    Yes, uh. Here. Not so sure about it, tbh.
    @Tristitia
    Oh yeah. I forgot, and when I remembered, my 15 minutes were over. Sorry.
  • Haha. Thanks. Love it! I'm all about art that makes me immediately react (a huge dumb smile in this case) when I see it.
  • edited June 2015

I'm a little late on this doll thing! Lala after the pixie issue and her honey. 

• edited June 2015
    So.. I have been meaning to draw Bya for a bit.. but only just now got around to doing a rough sketch this evening.. Here ya go, hivemind of the forums <3

• and because I couldn't figure it out the first time..
  • I should invest in a scanner >,>
  • edited June 2015
    thank you @aerek for telling me how to fix meh posts >,>...