Tells to and from the ARENA!

I was giving some advice and commands to another player about House tasks. Next thing you know, the person responds with, "please can you send me a message I am in the arena, and cant focus." Not that I combat all that much these days, but I think tells from outside the arena to a player inside should be disabled. People go into the arena to focus on combat, and the last thing people should be worrying about is some random tells. What do you guys think? 

I would love to see a log of a whole city spamming an enemy combatant during a combat tournament though, would make for a good laugh. 

Comments

• If you want to disable tells while in an arena, simply TELLSOFF until you're out.  Seems like a non-issue to me.
  • Tiamat said:
    I would love to see a log of a whole city spamming an enemy combatant during a combat tournament though, would make for a good laugh. 
    Yeah, I'd laugh too when the entire city got TDF'd for spamming!

As for the OP, agree with Penwize. Doesn't seem to be such a big problem to me. Tellsoff, or just wait till you're out and look at TELLS R to see what people said while you were in there.