The final show down (A report).

edited December 2012 in North of Thera
My ability to report may fluctuate between interaction and reporting, so please bear with me.

This will stand as a log, and a report to those sleeping or working.

Here we go.

Delayed by an hour due to technical problems. (Starting 9pm GMT)

Never seen QW this big:
Atalkez, Garis, Eurulis, Veldrin, Anarwaen, Dortheron, Feron, Akemi, Alrena,
Teela, Laytron, Kunama, Chryenth, Bluef, Desini, Zuko, Archeas, Talonia, Tanaar
, Moriana, Jhui, Dida, Kybrae, Mioswen, Daslin, Jasaadi, Lodi, Xer, Desmera,
Zeon, Azuhi, Ulrike, Tyehr, Favonius, Asmodron, Nim, Drom, Beneficia, Arkailus,
Clark, Rovelda, Hiroma, Maethros, Rixie, Odhrin, Alarke, Areigna, Vyldrix,
Aeryllin, Trilliana, Wyverex, Senoske, Huntre, Taraus, Prydwyn, Kalexei,
Baptiste, Jacen, Ahrehn, Baatti, Noristae, Kyriella, Caviran, Kaiu, Sindular,
Rotose, Aliath, Nixxe, Lukis, Vaxarn, Shunsui, Savira, Ayleth, Kazu, Gwawr,
Kayeil, Texel, Bahram, Averi, Ravien, Terra, Hassan, Mephaos, Hart, Diavolo,
Cynlael, Anmacrix, Extrum, Mainokel, Saibel, Chani, Neriala, Tzond, Shihai,
Mhaela, Danika, Exelethril, Hegua, Knucker, Naomh, Canasius, Voc, Velyse, Zutar
, Ripley, Ysebelle, Skegonga, Wronic, Aphana, Pontus, Kii, Hanley, Zincor,
Rugnar, Revelation, Zaki, Barrons, Drefan, Athanei, Tirac, Zephyros, Tukio,
Iocun, Zenui, Sultani, Daemian, Arubus, Sanaki, Dracot, Oryius, Rangor,
Boosteya, Aoklin, Visnia, Swain, Cinya, Quei, Vasha, Tennent, Indilwen, Gerard,
Ephram, Hong, Gyrth, Xae, Hurisean, Namino, Julius, Taldem, Alim, Ennylese,
Stuart, Firien, Kohilo, Xeran, Agathon, Sable, Xith, Verias, Cahin, Avonela,
Arador, Arabeth, Eilona, Bellator, Arionna, Trayu, Rheve, Jain, Kazuya, Traelor
, Kyrra, Ikue, Twil, Jed, Jack, Oujia, Lycienne, Ognog, Ramzi, Vadanea, Adalie,
Lydia, Ginmund, Seducira, Khairt, Akia, Torrent, Nijias, Yen, Mariya, Leiri,
Aovul, Kelila, Amunet, Vivia, Aruha, Draekar, Nolsae, Avto, Verily, Kilic,
Mithaokhta, Gwendra, Lyr, Kuei, Alaric, Samakhulis, Inc, Kray, Shandria, Haldon
, Mosr, Sohl, Melodie, Aerek, Keiden, Alazne, Jarconma, Vasriia, Aktillum,
Nicia, Syth, Alcinae, Tasleus, Elianon, Arcite, Karron, Faolin, Kaden, Kenway,
Beatrice, Kard, Mindry, Ryukishi, Trey, Siena, Andrea, Shekal, Katzchen, Cooper
, Gauthus, Cecee, Illywen, Dorn, Friedrich, Sena, Sorantia, Darqiss, Arryn,
Reptilios, Ryanna, Daklore, Leota, Erlan, Anaidiana, Tagg, Josoul, Searnla,
Umbreatum, Tesha, Hideyoshi, Lacertix, Inara, Xadzia, Xorot, Arua, Selira,
Shista, Malec, Hyano, Swadryt, Halos, Aidyn, Davio, Elaina, Lianca, Maximillian
, Koria, Corina, Emergo, Amanu, Vetis, Novak, Mathonwy, Alexius, Achilles,
Lynara, Sykes, Laila, Tynil, Silviarae, Gnaeus, Tenevriel, Orina, Adet, Garlan,
Dascha, Thaumas, Amram, Azor, Zbaco, Raelynn, Garrus, Grymn, Sothantos, Yuna,
Tarkor, Finchy, Cobault, Rollanz, Amorie, Eld, Dracunos, Daeran, Shahai,
Gaelyia, Sivartes, Ilena, Caleth, Hermaldo, Roselie, Cesarina, Coord, Gripth,
Karai, Rohn, Minxie, Learyn, Garao, Aeden, Nenaile, Traxtin, Entaro, Ezekiel,
Serendi, Sheetaa, Caoimhaen, Sherazad, Imaji, Krypton, Friztic, Krognak,
Darklyre, Athanasius, Elerwinna, Arlanda, Marina, Orik, Santar, Tulliana,
Phelia, Perl, Vincenzio, Nalitia, Ayoxele, Beya.
Plus another 113 whose presence you cannot fully sense.
"Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.

Comments

• I'm sure those who weren't able to make it will love you!
  • Final preparations have caused a delay, and an admin message was given to explain this. Not too late to log in and see it for yourself!
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • Just give me half an hour.
  • I have. From when Maya took over: http://pastebin.com/1aRjfcAq

Never seen QW this big:
  • 680 people were present If I recall correctly
  • edited December 2012
    Upon His chariot of immortal horses, Neraeos, the God of the Sea, skims the
    surface of the ocean from the distant east. Clad in raiment of battle and
    adorned with the trophies of His victories in distant lands, He flies swiftly
    to over Sapience to land once again in Garden of the Gods.

The winged form of Vastar, God of the Sky, descends from the highest clouds to
    the Garden of the Gods. The Garden grows cold at the animosity still present
    between He and the Lord of the Wine-Dark Sea.

Stirrings of armies of atavians in the clouds and tritons in sea shows that
    some peoples will not unite, even in the face of oblivion.

Radiant as the sun, golden beams streak across the heavens. At their heart,
    Aurora, the Lightbringer appears on the firmament above the Pillars of Heaven.

Sweeping the Staff of the Elements through the space before Them, Agatheis
    whispers words in the ancient language of the Divine. With a sharp cry, He
    pierces the seal placed by Sartan over Nishnatoba.

The calm, calculating voice of Agatheis, the Elemental Lord, resonates, "This
    cannot be! His ties to the Fire Behind the Flame are too strong!"

The calm, calculating voice of Agatheis, the Elemental Lord, resonates, "Aeon,
    in His boundless vision, has prepared this path for You, Lightbringer. There
    lies Your foe. Strike Him down!"
  • edited December 2012
    Aurora's face glows with the certainty of victory as She pushes the Sword of
    Dunamis deeper into Bal'met, and the Devourer of Gods writhes in torment upon
    the blade.

Bal'met's strength dwindles as the screams of Dala'myrr ring out in a
    cacophonous riot.

Suddenly a swell of energy courses through the ebbing form of Bal'met, and the
    inimitable blaze of the Fire Behind the Flame surges within Him.

With a shout of despair, Aurora is thrust backward from the portal, the Blade
    of Dunamis still gripped in Her hands. As She falls She is consumed by a
    searing flame of pure ivory, disappearing from sight.

The calm, calculating voice of Agatheis, the Elemental Lord, resonates, "The
    Fire! The connection is simply too strong! We have no chance unless it's
    severed."

After a moment's hesitation, the ancient blue eyes of the Master of Elements
    turn hard with resolve. Agatheis readies His staff and advances upon the
    portal, hurling Himself through to Nishnatoba and closing the way behind Him
    with a deafening crack of thunder.

Your surroundings bend and shudder, warping your vision as you detect an abrupt
    change in the fabric of reality, as though some grip upon the world has been
    released.

Agatheis, the Elemental Lord has succumbed to the terrible fury of Bal'met.

The stormy heavens rumble, you suspect as a byproduct of unseen lightning. The
    shuddering grows more distinct, and you realize it is not thunder, but the
    clamour of the Gods upon the Pillars of Heaven.
  • edited December 2012
    The firmament burns with white-hot fire as the pure, baritone voice of
    Deucalion calls out, "Aeon restored Aurora to Us. He was confident She would
    turn the tide. She wields My sword, and all those faithful to Good stand ready to march at Our call. This is the hour of Bal'met's defeat."

Oneiros, God of Peace thunders, "Caution is called for, Deucalion. History is
    replete with examples of prophecy misinterpreted. Fate is cruel to those who
    manipulate her. No one knew this better than Aeon."

Arlanda, Egand, Gwyddon, Aeden, Terra, Marina, Vansittart, Vilifay, Kard,
    Phelia, Ezekiel, Krypton, Tulliana, Feron, Caoimhaen, Imaji, Alrena, Tanaar,
    Eurulis, Kroac, Xadzia, Dida, Mako, Erikka, Rangor, Sorantia, Nim, Skye,
    Achilles, Adet, Nixxe, Kalexei, Gio, Athanei, Cooper, Vaxarn, Kaden, Kairuni,
    Maethros, Trevalyan, Gwawr, Traxtin, Valnurana, Neraeos, Xae, Garlan, Mina,
    Hyano, Arionna, Veldrin, Noristae, Rohn, Hart, Mephaos, Hiroma, Chani, Tesha,
    Champion, Jasaadi, Elaina, Alarke, Asmodron, Beatrice, Aovul, Lukis, Gauthus,
    Hong, Nenaile, Hegua, Corina, Orina, Bluef, Adalie, Sable, Ashlog, Vyldrix,
    Thaumas, Hideyoshi, Eilethil, Entaro, Kray, Farran, Reptilios, Azor, Shihai,
    Katzchen, Kenway, Dracot, Jarconma, Arryn, Pollus, Kyrra, Kybrae, Emergo,
    Zephyros, Aruha, Bahram, Kuei, Ayleth, Lianca, Koe, Dunn, Sanek, Bhayn,
    La'ramhis, Velyse, Gerard, Teela, Darklyre, Stuart, Shandria, Ilena, Quei,
    Kohinoor, Extrum, Alexius, Areigna, Ephram, Ramzi, Searnla, Umbreatum, Avto,
    Xeran, Ryanna, Aidyn, Zuko, Beneficia, Kazu, Drefan, Trayu, Ginmund, Voc, Sidai
    , Aerek, Dorn, Prydwyn, Phaestus, Salindera, Desini, Vastar, Leota, Exelethril,
    Ksenia, Jacen, Ranun, Mindry, Rheve, Bellator, Ravien, Iocun, Namino, Payne,
    Farcus, Tynil, Averi, Artemis, Lodi, Sherazad, Zutar, Wronic, Saibel, Ardelia,
    Thoth, Scarlatti, Desmera, Azuhi, Hurisean, Amitation, Goraidh, Arabeth,
    Cynlael, Agathon, Yen, Clark, Leiri, Siena, Eld, Hermaldo, Shahai, Torrent,
    Vasha, Kaiu, Athanasius, Arador, Eilona, Kii, Jack, Friedrich, Maximillian,
    Amram, Lycienne, Koria, Sultani, Aliara, Cahin, Mariel, Avonela, Bal'met,
    Ripley, Brym, Alaric, Ognog, Haldor, Oujia, Nijias, Coord, Trey, Xith, Skual,
    Syth, Amorie, Verily, Andrea, Shista, Arcite, Huntre, Anaidiana, Aurora,
    Ryukishi, Oryius, Jhui, Daemian, Zincor, Hannah, Masaryk, Aeryllin, Karai,
    Ahrehn, Salvar, Illyose, Wyverex, Tyehr, Ferdaus, Daslin, Elianon, Caleth,
    Ourania, Barrons, Danika, Ysebelle, Novak, Swadryt, Keiden, Pandora, Alazne,
    Zenui, Arkailus, Sena, Zaki, Jhaeli, Krognak, Abernathy, Lyr, Cinya, Xorot,
    Jain, Firien, Lacertix, Garao, Mariya, Amunet, Daitya, Cesarina, Faolin, Davio,
    Julius, Kohilo, Tzond, Sivartes, Nolsae, Skegonga, Artus, Akia, Friztic, Twil,
    Favonius, Rovelda, Kayeil, Garis, Texel, Akemi, Dascha, Mithaokhta, Crono,
    Odhrin, Aoklin, Daklore, Haldon, Arubus, Zbaco, Kyriella, Canasius, Beladera,
    Karron, Oneiros, Indilwen, Josoul, Tirac, Babel, Tasleus, Hayte, Alcinae,
    Hanley, Mioswen, Knucker, Archeas, Verias, Malec, Champion, Selira, Sykes,
    Tarkor, Drahil, Mathonwy, Laila, Senoske, Learyn, Boosteya, Daine, Roroan,
    Samakhulis, Layna, Raelynn, Oceana, Barudflunkus, Liros, Alim, Shekal, Lynara,
    Tukio, Silviarae, Orik, Darqiss, Shunsui, Nicia, Arua, Santar, Inara, Rispok,
    Ruth, Taldem, Tagg, Halos, Mosr, Erlan, Rotose, Sohl, Anmacrix, Finchy, Sanaki,
    Traelor, Ysera, Rasloe, Baatti, Melodie, Minxie, Nicator, Prospero, Xer,
    Tenevriel, Rixie, Savira, Rollanz, Vasriia, Inc, Kaevan, Trilliana, Lydia,
    Amanu, Dracunos, Cobault, Jinnean, Naomh, Baptiste, Cecee, Zeon, Rugnar, Aegis,
    Kilic, Sardaug, Elerwinna, Anarwaen, Dortheron, Muokr, Tiarna, Perl, Atalkez,
    Amira, Serendi, Moriana, Sheetaa, Shaol, Yuna, Jorox, Niks, Talonia, Chryenth,
    Nalitia, Pontus, Laytron, Mhaela, Beya.
    Plus another 99 whose presence you cannot fully sense.

Across the battlefields and plains of Achaea, the voice of Aegis, God of War
    resounds like thunder, "Even You cannot believe there is a peaceful solution,
    Oneiros. We cannot leave Bal'met caged on Nishnatoba! We must strike!"

Your spirits soar as the voice of Vastar, the Skylord rumbles through the sky,
    "The only way to face Bal'met now is directly upon Nishnatoba. Do you not
    realise the risk? We lose all advantage the moment we step foot upon that
    battlefield."

Ringing through the ether on a resonating harmonic, the voice of the Great Bard
    resounds, "We would be little more than mortals facing certain death."

The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling
    voice of Phaestus booms, "It's now or never. Agatheis broke Bal'met's hold over
    the Fire, but he'll wrestle it back sooner or later. We have to move."
  • edited December 2012
    The silken voice of Lord Twilight emanates from the shadows, "You can try Your
    hand. I'll not take part."

The moans of thousands of souls echo from the grave as the cold, silken voice
    of Thoth, God of Death resounds, "I am sure none of Us are surprised at Your
    apathy in this. We need You not."

The ethereal whisper of Valnurana, Goddess of Sleep and Dreams, drifts across
    the realm, "No. This cannot be done by a selection of Gods. That plan has
    failed over and over. This requires the force of the full Pantheon together."

Rich motes of lucent clarity suffuse the skies as the Lightbringer evokes, "We
    must all commit, and We must commit fully. Nothing can be held back. There can
    be no more contingencies, no more fall backs."

Thoughts of Fame and Fortune fill your mind, as the grand voice of Prospero,
    the Merchant Lord booms, "You suggest a gamble based on Aeon's foresight, which
    even He lacked at the end! Remember, the last of Us who gambled everything saw
    His luck run out."

The earth rumbles ominously as the voice of Artemis, Goddess of the Cataclysm,
    booms across the firmament, "I agree with Aurora. If this is Our end then let
    Us face it. I will not hide, cowering in the shadows, waiting for Bal'met to
    claim Me."

The words of the Gods revert once more into the incomprehensible tongue of the
    Divine as They debate the course of action now set before Them.

Graceful and majestic, the silhouette of the Great Grey Owl is cast upon the
    thundering clouds by intermittent flashes of lightning.

• edited December 2012
    The owl soars across the heavens upon silent wings, keenly observing all of
    Creation and taking in the full extent of the ongoing turmoil wrought upon the
    world.

Washing over the world is a palpable aura of uncertainty as the owl banks and
    turns, rising on an upward draft to disappear among the stormclouds.

Smoothly descending from the cloudbank, the Great Grey Owl reappears upon the
    firmament, circling above the Siroccian Mountains before wheeling and landing
    upon its highest peak.

The warm, clear voice of Maya, the Great Mother, rings out from beyond the
    Veil, "Now is the time for all, mortal and divine, to put aside their
    grievances."

The warm, clear voice of Maya, the Great Mother, rings out from beyond the
    Veil, "Come, gather at the Shrine of Ascension, for the fate of the world lies
    in your power."

[Moving.]
  • edited December 2012
    Looking good, @Sarapis

He is a radiant immortal and is clad in simple traveling clothes including
    sturdy leather sandals, loose brown pants, a simple grey shift and a dusty
    brown jacket. He is completely naked.

Cooper added this for a room desc: http://pastebin.com/SQKAJamw

Maya looks around, Her eyes filled with concern for the fate of the mortals who
    stand before Her.

Maya, the Great Mother says, "Gods of the Pantheon, and cherished mortals, you
    are summoned to bear witness, and to attend a cry for help."

Maya, the Great Mother says, "For two centuries and more have I borne the torch
    passed unto Me, raised by the Logos to uphold the balance betwixt Creation and
    Destruction."

Maya, the Great Mother says, "But even these forces do not rule absolutely.
    Transcending and underlying all is the Fire Behind the Flame, the foundation of
    every aspect of our existence."

Maya, the Great Mother says, "The Fire has been touched by the hand of Bal'met,
    who has drawn its power away from the world and unto Himself."

Maya, the Great Mother says, "And so Yggdrasil ails. The immortal Gods suffer
    mortal fates. The very planes come untethered."

Maya, the Great Mother says, "And Bal'met grows stronger."
  • I think there are ~400 people in a room together, and the game is not laggy at all. Whee
  • edited December 2012
    Maya, the Great Mother says, "Not since the dawn of humanity have we faced a
    fate so grim; nay, not since the beginning of time."

Maya, the Great Mother says, "The Fire Behind the Flame must be renewed and
    purged of its corruption. It can no longer burn untended, and requires a
    guardian of singular purpose: a creator to unmake the wrongness that has taken
    hold of it."

Maya, the Great Mother says, "Great is My power, but this is a thing I cannot
    do."

Maya, the Great Mother says, "The mantle of Supreme Creator must pass from My
    shoulders, to be taken up once more by the Logos."

Maya, the Great Mother says, "Only He possesses that immeasurable knowledge
    with which the Fire Behind the Flame can be restored and preserved for
    eternity."

The Great Mother looks to the Logos, who remains still, clouded in thought as
    long moments pass.

At last Sarapis nods.

Clasping Her hands together, the Great Mother's eyes close, and She is wreathed
    in radiant light that emanates from within Her very being.

The resplendent corona flickers about Maya's regal form, intensifying until it
    is nearly blinding, and a faint, shadowy contour is all that can be seen of the
    Great Mother amid the brilliance.

Maya outstretches Her arms toward the Logos and takes His hands in Hers. Slowly
    the blazing light passes from the Great Mother to Sarapis, encompassing them
    both as a sudden gust of wind stirs the Shrine of Ascension.

Gradually the light begins to fade around Maya, but even as it vanishes from
    the Goddess it more brilliantly illuminates the Logos, until it is He who is
    nearly obscured by the radiant display.
  • YAY SARAPIS!

Now put on some clothes. ;)
  • edited December 2012
    Maya, the Great Mother says, "So it was, so shall it be."

Sarapis, the Logos says, "So it was, so shall it be."

As the words of the Logos echo upon the mountaintop, He is consumed in the
    corona of light and disappears.

Awash in stillness, the mountains seem lonely with the sudden absence, and Maya
    looks off toward the twin peaks of Mount Sinope and Mount Callisto, Her eyes
    sombre but filled with wisdom and clarity.

Maya, the Great Mother says, "Truly, the Logos has an arduous task set before
    Him. But He is not alone, and the Gods labour to defeat the threat to our
    world."

Maya, the Great Mother says, "So, too, must you."

Maya, the Great Mother says, "You must travel to Nishnatoba, where you will
    stand with the Gods against Bal'met."

Maya, the Great Mother says, "Many are the ways to reach the distant battle,
    but heed Me now."

Forcefully gesturing with both hands to the ground at Her feet, Maya spreads
    wide Her arms and a pool of swirling water bubbles up in the centre of the
    plateau. Tongues of primal fire lick over its surface, burning improbably above
    the churning basin.

Maya, the Great Mother says, "Enter this pool, hold fast to the strength found
    within yourself, and emerge upon Nishnatoba not as a mortal..."

Maya, the Great Mother says, "But as a mighty Demigod."

Taking a deep breath, X steps into the whirling pool and disappears
    beneath the surface.
  • You all get to be demigods.... :-|
    Tvistor said:
    Achievement Unlocked : Made A God Feel Guilty.
  • Anyone who has entered the pool is unable to do anything. Yet.
  • This is going to suck.  BM with no blade yet.  Mwahahaha.

• We're all gonna get to feel how awesome level 10 artefacts are. Ugh, so good.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    DEMIGODDDD!
  • Crono said:

This is going to suck.  BM with no blade yet.  Mwahahaha.

Kick bro

• Legs of fury!!
  • @Maethros Demigod should clearly come with a free Fluvian Jar!
  • ---[ OOC ANNOUNCEMENT ]-----------------------------( 2012/12/15 22:21:16 )---
    Just a moment!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still can't do anything. This is how it ends! In 500 people complaining about being stuck and unmoving.
  • Why the eff can Rangor talk :(

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    HOW DID RANGOR GET TO TALK!?
  • IT WAS A TRAP>>>BABEL WON!!!!

• edited December 2012
    Rangor says in a deep, rumbling voice, "So, where is that bastard."

[Still unable to move]

As you are pulled within the swirling vortex, your body and soul expand and
    contract, twisted and thrown about as if by a turbulent gale. One moment it
    seems your soul is torn apart from your body; a second later your body seems a
    heavy weight lying deep within your soul.

Always moving forward, you are spun and woven through the fabric of reality,
    and the tempestuous journey seems to last for eons before all is suddenly calm.

You find yourself standing in a small cavern; at its centre stands the
    grey-cloaked figure of Sarapis, the Logos. Solemn and consumed in thought, he
    stands before a column of primal fire, pondering its innate existence as it
    burns endlessly across time and space. Aeyr flanks the inferno's other side,
    his gentle, grey eyes locked in concentration upon the enigmatic flames.

With slow, deliberate movements the Logos moves his hands, drawing filaments of
    the Weave from the ether and shaping them carefully, adding them to the Fire
    Behind the Flame and releasing them to burn in glorious union with reality.

Suddenly, without warning, a spark leaps out from the Fire Behind the Flame,
    making contact with your chest and throwing you backward with a forceful
    discharge of energy. Rather than landing on the ground, however, you find
    yourself once again tumbling through the ether within the maelstrom of
    Creation.

For another eternity, you are tossed about, but slowly the spinning subsides
    and you find yourself standing, alone, within a quiet grotto.

The voice of the Great Mother whispers, "Since your first cries I have watched
    over you, My child, as I have done for all mortalkind across the planes. You
    have grown much, and achieved even more. And yet... your time is only just
    beginning."

Your heart races as you swell with tremendous power and your mind expands, a
    burgeoning source of willpower and endurance welling up deep inside you.

** OOC: Technical difficulties. Furiously working to fix them. Sit tight. **.

The voice of the Great Mother whispers, "Long have I enjoyed immortality, but
    the time draws near for Me to seek a mortal end. With My final blessings I
    grant unto you a portion of My own Godhood."

Divine fire flares about you, and you feel capable of tapping into the Weave
    itself, bringing forth a torrent of power so vast it could instantly vaporise
    any mortal being.

The voice of the Great Mother whispers, "Take this gift and fulfil your
    destiny. The streams of Time must once again flow freely. But be warned that
    this newfound immortality will not last forever."

Your race is now that of Demigod.

The voice of the Great Mother echoes in your mind, "Your transformation is
    complete. Go and do what must be done."

[HINT]: Check GODPOWERS to learn how to exercise your newfound might.
  • All going to drown in water weirds....