Staff of Nicator in 850: The journey from zero to hero.

124»

Comments

• This was the most fun I've had reading a forum thread ever. Keep it up, mate.
  • It's 5am, I just spent the last 8+ hours on Achaea first to be raided like 12 versus 5. Then put the shoe on the other foot and did just about the same to them. I don't think we went in more than double their defenders, but certainly had more numbers.

I fucking hate hate hate this cycle. All the ganking, the toxicity, the lopsided fights.

It feels like way back in 2001 someone made an honest mistake and hit someone while they were dueling and the misunderstanding snowballed for 21 years and now the only thing anyone knows anymore is the other guy is the asshole and they are completely justified for being an asshole right back.

This is supposed to be a game, it's suposed to be fun. I just want some fair fights, just want to be able to show some fucking sportsmanship instead of everything being toxic.

I've been working my ass off to put together some upcoming events in Hashan (which we'll probably get raided during anyways) but I think when those are done I'm going to take a week off from Achaea. That's just where I'm at, needing to take a vacation from a fucking game.

This is horseshit.

P.S. To the turdmancer who sent me tells to gloat after winning 12 to 5, if you could softly tongue punch my bhole that'll be great.
  • Welp I tried to bring the pot back down to a simmer, but fuck me amirite?
  • Augtavian said:
    Welp I tried to bring the pot back down to a simmer, but fuck me amirite?