Credits for Month of Iron Elite.

Looking to trade 60-65cr for a month of Elite membership. Hit me up here or in game if interested.

Comments

• I was not aware that who ever agreed to this would need my password... Nevermind then!
  • ...to my knowledge, they shouldn't need your password? Fairly certain you can just enter in a character name on the website and buy it. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

• You have to log in to the account your buying it for
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Its because they store your recurring payment info, and you have to log in to cancel, otherwise anyone could cancel your elite, or someone could just refuse to cancel the subscription you set up on their account.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited November 2017
    :/ Someone could PayPal him $25

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    :/ Someone could PayPal him $25
    That's against ToS, I'm fairly sure
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    It'd be amazing if you could buy something on the website that would give you an item that's redeemable for a month of elite, and you could sell it/trade it/hold onto it in-game. Maybe even have bulk packages, with or without discounts? @Makarios plz
    Huh. Neat.
  • That would be fantastic.  Lots of other games have that sort of thing, and it's be a good way for people with extra cash to get credits, or those with extra credits to get premium game time.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited November 2017
    Agreed, plus if someone gets gifted a free month of elite they'd be more likely to keep buying it for themselves once they've been able to test it out!