Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules
A post in another topic made me think of an in-game auction house. It could be placed somewhere neutral, like Thera, and function similar to the artefact auctions.
- Bring your item to the auction house; when you start an auction, the item will be taken from your inventory and placed in a no-access, non-decay room.
- Can set options like starting bid, minimum bid, gold or credit bids, duration, public or private bids, and who can and cannot bid - similar to shop options.
- Reneging on a bid will result in a ban from further use of the house and give the seller the option to restart.
- A relatively high fee for using it to discourage non-serious auctions. 50k or some such.
- Canceling an item you have up for bid will return the item to your inventory without a refund of the fee.
I'd use it.
My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE