Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Do you know how to fix a screen that looks like this?

KrzzackKrzzack Member Posts: 8
I posted that Firefox messed up Achaea by disabling some plugins, but I checked up on the plugins and I'm not so sure they're related to the game.  This is what my screen looks like.  It's awkward, but I can find and place the mini-windows in an approximation of where they were, but I've no idea what to do about the mapper.  I am working with other clients, but I'd like to get Nexus working the way it was - it has a lot of nice features.

Answers

• VerquisseVerquisse Member Posts: 33 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited July 2017
    You should be able to just right-click and then add them, and have them go where they were.

Or simply reset by clicking the "Reset button", all the way in the lower right-hand corner. The little refresh icon.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the GodsAdministrator Posts: 2,503 Admin
    You can also try making the browser window bigger, it'll revert to mobile/tablet mode if your browser window is too small.
  • KrzzackKrzzack Member Posts: 8
    Thanks, but I'm using a desktop and the browser window fills my monitor.  I can't make it any bigger
  • SolnirSolnir Member Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Dunno what kind of monitor you use, but you could try increasing the resolution on your monitor. That seems like it's quite large for a desktop, that's all.
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 2,882 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You might have zoomed in with ctrl + scroll wheel, too?
    SolnirFrederichAhmet
  • TysandrTysandr Member Posts: 439 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Or it's a tiny computer.
    Nexus: Accents, Autotriggers, Dragon Talismans
    "As the child did... without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

Sign In to Comment.