Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Trading for 2 No Brainer Lesson Packages

VranVran Member Posts: 3
Hi,

I've been playing Achaea for over a month now and it's been immensely enjoyable. The history, the people, all that interplay between the various factions, even the politics (good or bad) makes it feel like a real world. That being said, I feel like this game is slowly becoming a hobby I could comfortably sink money into. However, I'm still in the process of getting a reliable debit/credit line and it'll be a while before I get access to it. So, I would like to seek out anyone willing to purchase 2 No Brainer Lesson Packages for me and credit them to my account.

I have no idea how the exchange rate works on lessons, but here are my resources I've saved up so far:

Gold : 300,000
Unbound Credits : 62

If anyone could contact me (either here or IG), I'm sure we could come to an agreement. If the amount is not enough, I spend a few hours hunting daily, so I'm sure I could come up with an amount that would satisfy you.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• VranVran Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

Just thought I'd update this. Still looking to trade with someone for these two packages. Now I have:

380,000 gold
    72 Credits

Feel free to get in touch with me here on in game!

Cheers,
  • VranVran Member Posts: 3
    Hello!

Just wanted to update that I got my packages thanks to Tyamat (thank you!). If a mod sees this, please close this thread.

• AzramAzram Member Posts: 23
    Excuse me, I'm sorry to hijack this thread, but I'd like to trade someone 25 credits to purchase a single lesson package. That is if anyone is willing. I'd potentially like to buy another in the future, but one is all I can afford at the moment. If anyone is interested, please drop me a message.
  • AzramAzram Member Posts: 23
    @Sobriquet helped me out with my lesson package. I'll post again when I gather the remaining credits for the other.
Sign In to Comment.