Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Blademaster combat

EurekaEureka Member Posts: 3
Looking to learn blademaster fighting. What aliases should I use, and how do I set it up for quicker combat? Any tips on how to fight? Much appreciated. 

Comments

  • RyzethRyzeth Member Posts: 1,105 @ - Epic Achaean
    @Aerek, @Kalila, @Mizik, @Atalkez.

    Haven't played BM in RL years, else I'd be more help. Tagging all the relevant people for you!
  • KalilaKalila Member Posts: 86 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    You're Cyrenian. You know Kalila. Why haven't you contacted me in-game yet? :)
  • EurekaEureka Member Posts: 3
    Kalila said:
    You're Cyrenian. You know Kalila. Why haven't you contacted me in-game yet? :)
    I probably should have. I wasn't sure if you're busy that's why. 
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,708 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/3755/blademaster-combat#latest

    90% of this is still accurate, there have been a few changes since I wrote this. The changes are more in depth than understanding the basics, though, so you can touch those later.


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Eureka
  • DochithaDochitha Member Posts: 1,283 @ - Epic Achaean
    Eureka said:
    Kalila said:
    You're Cyrenian. You know Kalila. Why haven't you contacted me in-game yet? :)
    I probably should have. I wasn't sure if you're busy that's why. 
    You should join Shield too.
  • EurekaEureka Member Posts: 3
    Dochitha said:
    Eureka said:
    Kalila said:
    You're Cyrenian. You know Kalila. Why haven't you contacted me in-game yet? :)
    I probably should have. I wasn't sure if you're busy that's why. 
    You should join Shield too.
    I'm already in a house though? I can't join two correct?

  • DochithaDochitha Member Posts: 1,283 @ - Epic Achaean
    Eureka said:
    Dochitha said:
    Eureka said:
    Kalila said:
    You're Cyrenian. You know Kalila. Why haven't you contacted me in-game yet? :)
    I probably should have. I wasn't sure if you're busy that's why. 
    You should join Shield too.
    I'm already in a house though? I can't join two correct?

    There is always option to quit the house. Welcome to the Shield.
Sign In to Comment.