For Honor

So the beta is out, who is playing? Game is pretty fun, I think 1v1's are the best though. Too much teaming up on people in other modes.

Comments

• Downloading.

• Also downloading

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Thirded.
    Huh. Neat.
  • deus fucking vult, Knights will win the first faction war, mark my words 

Also, I'm honestly contemplating dropping $100 on the game for all the bonus loot. It's that much fun for me currently, good work Ubisoft.
  • Been playing so much myself. Add me if you wanna get stomped. drizzit1121. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Dude, Vikings eat knights for a light snack. Vikings taking the first faction war by miles.
    Game's locked in fullscreen mode. I see two other options on the slider but can't use them. How infuriating.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Am playing on PS4. Knights FTW!
  • Driden said:
    Been playing so much myself. Add me if you wanna get stomped. drizzit1121. 
    Added scrub, you're going down!
  • I can't afford the actual game so I only have the beta

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Want to play, but at the same time will not have disposable income for at least another few months.

@Trey it's in open beta. Download and try it fo free.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Downloading on steam.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Have had my eye on this since it was announced. Guess I'll download it and see if I like it enough to buy it. If it's good enough, will probably get all the bonus material as well.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i liked it but hten uplay threw a fit and would not load on my desktop, even after several reinstalls and restarts. If i get it i will likely get it for PS4.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    If anyone gets it on Xbox (@Regi) come fite me.
    Not sure where yall are getting vikings and knights from, samurai have won every turn since beta went up. (I'm a knight tho fuk u weebs). Love how deep the combat is there are so many tricks and mix up despite how totally simple the basis for it all is. Every class feels super balanced too (at least once you've figured out their tricks)

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Once I actually get this game I have a feeling I'm going to be rolling face with Peacekeeper.

• Got it on ps4

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • There may be a million flaws (I know, beta) with the game, but I have never been as on the edge of my seat as I am when I find a good 1v1 opponent.
  • I picked it up on PS4. Haven't played much yet, but its pretty fun so far

Downloaded it before I left work. Anyone else on PC?

• THE WEEBS ARE OVERRUNNING US, SEND HELP
  • Vesios said:
    THE WEEBS ARE OVERRUNNING US, SEND HELP
    the only overrunning weebs do is to their fridge when the mountain dew can is empty.
  • Kresslack said:
    Im on PC, my Uplay name is ImPointzz
    Elsam said:
    Kresslack said:
    Im on PC, my Uplay name is ImPointzz
    Added. I'm really enjoying this, even the tutorial was fun. I think my favourite part though is just smashing through soldiers. If they made a mode just for that, I'd play it just for fun.

Here's my Viking raider so far:

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Not sure what raiders abilities are since it's one I haven't used much yet but if you really like smashing soldiers you should try warden. Their passive gives them health and stamina on soldier kills so you can wipe a whole wave with three zone attacks and still have over half stamina and heal to full in a few seconds. Nice since you normally can't heal while holding B.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Kenway said:
    Not sure what raiders abilities are since it's one I haven't used much yet but if you really like smashing soldiers you should try warden. Their passive gives them health and stamina on soldier kills so you can wipe a whole wave with three zone attacks and still have over half stamina and heal to full in a few seconds. Nice since you normally can't heal while holding B.
    All vanguards have that as first feat. Warden, Raider and Kensei. 
  • Getting it for PS4 with @Alrena yay! Prepare to be stomped by Kythrena outside of Achaea, NOOBS fellow Achaeans!
  • Add me on PS4, same name

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Is it free on PS4 right now for the beta?