Melbourne, April 23-29, 2017

EllodinEllodin Hawaii
edited January 2017 in The Wander Inn
A trio of non-Australian Achaeans ( @Jurixe, @Ruth, @Ellodin ) are planning to visit Melbourne on the week of April 23-29. Probing for interest on a meetup in that timespan. Perhaps something like food and karaoke?
And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.

Comments

• ZahanZahan Valhalla
    Best thread tags on the forum.
    Click here for Nexus packages
    Currently available: Abs, Cnote, Keepalive, Lootpet, Mapmod
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    We promise not to eat anyone.

Well, I do, anyway, since I'm not a dragon. Can't promise anything for the others!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• My stomping grounds! 
  •  @Minifie if it seems like I can make it (I'm not sure if I'll be busy that week), mind if I crash on your couch?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• MUH COUCH! Will confirm with the mrs when she gets home, but can not see why not!

• But wait... it will be, because @Earionduil and I will be there.
  • Another Melbourne Achaean checking in.

I'll be working on the 26-28th, but I'll be around to show up to anything in the evenings and outside of those time.