Huge problem! Cant fix it on my own.

Ill begin by saying that I know very little about coding. I downloaded for myself the SVOF system for serpent and started playing as a mhun serpent. After a few days of playing i got a little discouraged by its complexity and felt that i should get something more easier for a beginner and decided to change myself into a horkval monk. This is where the problem started. I first uninstalled the serpent SVOF package and installed the SVOF monk package. Then I first changed my race, quit the house, quit the city, changed my class. I did all this in MUDLET 2.1. The moment i changed my class the system went crazy. It started spamming this: 

[Curing]: PACING ON

I'm sorry, I don't know what "pacing" does.

and it does it continuously. I uninstalled the MUDLET client and deleted all the data. And now I cant even sign into mudlet. It says that password is incorrect. Tells me this

Achaea's IP address is 69.65.42.198

For general questions e-mail support@achaea.com.

109 adventurers are currently in the realms.

1. Enter the game.

2. Create a new character.

3. Quit.

Enter an option or enter your character's name. 

What is your passworPassword incorrect. For recovery, see http://www.achaea.com/game/recover

[ INFO ]  -                 

[ INFO ]  -  Socket got disconnected. The remote host closed the connection

[ INFO ]  -  connection time: 00:00:06.527

[ INFO ]  -                 

I didnt understand it so i went on Achaea. com website and used their client. Of course my password wasnt incorrect. I managed to log in just fine but this is what REALLY confused me. I log into the Achaea client and it spamming the same thing!!

Its very strange. I didnt even know that those clients are somehow connected. I could just start a new character but I bought some credits and wouldnt want them to go to waste because of this issue. Can somebody please help me?

Comments

• The [CURING] tag is the games curing system. You can either do CURING OFF to turn it completely off, or you can do CURING PRIORITY DEFENSE LIST RESET. 

What it's doing there is trying to put up the defense while you don't have the ability.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Wow. I was thinking that this will need some coding. Going back in data history or whatnot haha. Thanks a lot for the help! I did CURING PRIORITY DEFENSE LIST RESET on the achaean client and it stopped. Also I can log into MUDLET now just fine. Again many thanks to you!