Fantasy Football (Real Football)

How'd y'all do in the first week? Think ima just take my 100 dollar buy in and burn it, @Jhui. Then I won't feel the need to bite my nails all year because of my SHITTY TEAM.

Comments

• You went Cowboys didn't you? 
  • NOPE. I have very sad family living in Dallas, though. I'm exaggerating mostly when I say my team sucks. I just don't have a boss combo like Brady/Insert godly PPR machine on Patriots here like I had last year. 

• probably a good thing. Brady's benched for being a cheating faggot
  • Aegoth said:
    probably a good thing. Brady's benched for being a cheating faggot
    You mean Brady's benched for "more likely than not being generally aware" (or whatever the incredibly vague, wishy-washy wording used was) that footballs had been deflated? I'm not exactly a Patriots fan but that "conclusion" was some pretty non-committal bullshit.
  • Thats what happens when money gets involved though. Right now Brady is the franchise. If he were anyone else, real justice would have been dished out
  • All I care about is Brady being out when the Pats play the Bills ayyyyyy. 

But for real it seemed like no one wanted to slap Tom on the wrist for fear of shattering him. Tbf, if I had belichick breathing down my neck after I made a decision, I would be lenient as well. You can see the crazy in his eyes man. 

• Lost week one.

AP: 3 points
    Brandon Marshall: 3 points
    Emmanuel Sanders: 4 points

I lost by 5. 

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Why is there no achara league link for us scrubs?
  • edited September 2016
    @Atalkez daaaaamn dude. I lost by 20 so no sour feelings. Have been hearing regrets from AP pickers a few times already this year. I got his backup late in the draft tho :D Maybe he won't be a bench warmer after all...

• We will see. Only the first week so not concerned. I have Crowell on my bench, CLE is full on run team. Might swap that if it comes to it.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Oh I'm sure the AP regret was just salt fueled. I'm playing @Jhui this week... Two 0-1 warriors facing off. 

• You're fucked bruh
  • Ya ok buddy. You keep whispering that to yourself in the mirror between brushing your teeth and putting your pants on. 

• My biggest disappointment in the whole Brady thing is that sports newscasters/websites stuck with 'Deflategate' instead of 'Ballghazi.' 
  • Good lord Ballghazi should have won that fight. 

• Inorite? :(

Such a waste, could've been so good.
  • Thoughts on Josh Gordon this year? I took a gamble on him late in my draft. With both him and Leveon Bell suspended, I've got a bench full of bad boys!
  • He went 88th in our league. I think he could see some value after his suspension is up in 4 weeks. 

However... I'm less worried about Gordon and more worried about RG3 already having a potentially season ending shoulder injury. I'm not super confident in Josh Mccown, but we will see if Griffin makes it back. 

• And I'm a fucking prophet. Mccown down. Rookie from usc in. 

• Nm not that prophetic. Seemsgoodtho

• Crowell for CLE looking like a solid fantasy starter.

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Puxi said:
    Thoughts on Josh Gordon this year? I took a gamble on him late in my draft. With both him and Leveon Bell suspended, I've got a bench full of bad boys!
    probably good for a couple long TD catches and still being top 15 in WR stats. 

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Three leagues:

Scored second highest points, lost matchup by highest scorer.
    Scored second lowest points, won matchup by lowest scorer (#gurlpower killed him on MNF)
    Third league is paid by $$ per touchdown and distance, so down a bit from zero FGs and lower TD volume.

• edited September 2016
    People all over the nation sharing the Vikings fans' collective groan at watching AP hobble off the field.

(Goddamnit.)

ETA: On the other hand, people stuck with Sam Bradford probably pretty happy today.
  • edited September 2016
    Shiiiiiit my McKinnon auto draft (went to bed for the last couple of bench picks) not looking so bad now. 

• I'm glad he got dinged only because now I can bench him and not hate myself.

• I had Doug Martin and Danny Woodhead as my RBs this week. FML
  • Puxi said:
    I had Doug Martin and Danny Woodhead as my RBs this week. FML
    Harsh.
  • I lost to Jhui by 1 point. 100.4 to 101.4 

fuck my life

• I thought you had it in the bag?!