Nexus changes

AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
edited August 2016 in Client Help
Would it be possible to have a button to close the login window on Nexus, where it would just allow us to interact with the disconnected client? It'd be real damn nice to be able to directly help out nexus users with problems they're having or with setting up reflexes step-by-step without having to resort to either logging out my char on another client or getting warnings from the admin about multiplaying for having a second char sitting in the tutorial literally doing nothing for thirty seconds so that I can interact with the basic functions of the client and help them out. It'd be brilliant to be able to access the client without always having to be logged in 100% of the time.

On one hand, it's nice that a login window pops up when you get disconnected so you can relog.

On the other hand, it's beyond frustrating that I have to be logged in (or jQuery my way through these windows to the client itself) to see what the hell is going on in the client.

#Saltynotsalty

Thanks for reading.

ETA: Just kidding, the manual load doesn't work either, so that's none of the problem solved.
Huh. Neat.