Not sure if this is a thing or what it's called

Curingwise, is there a way to set your system so you don't cure anything until you get hit with a specific affliction (I use svo). So that way, I don't waste curing balance getting rid of something trivial while I get hit with something that matters, like paralysis.

Comments

• There aren't any trivial afflictions, really. 
  • edited July 2016
    Well, relatively there are trivial afflictions.

I don't know if there's any practical way to accomplish what Aesh wants. Technically you could set every affliction to 26 and keep paralysis as 1 but... as I said, not that practical. I'm sure there's a method to "soft pause" in Wundersys so there may be a way to do that in Svo. Soft pause does a similar thing to what you want. It pauses your system until you get hit with damage and then unpauses your system. You could adjust the soft pause function to work around paralysis instead of damage.  

If Svo tracks what afflictions you receive/cure, you could also code it yourself if you're capable. If Svo tracks afflictions gained and cured with an event handler then you can automatically unpause your system upon receiving paralysis and then pause your system upon curing paralysis. If not, create your own event handler (I don't know how) or run a function off every prompt that checks for paralysis. If paralysis then unpause your system. If not paralysis then pause your system.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Aesh you can 'vignore <afflictionname>', like 'vignore dementia', and svo won't cure those. I'd advise against it, though.
    Huh. Neat.
  • After some research, the word I was looking for is "Curing Priorities" which is accessible under vshow.

Sorry for all the confusion.