Pictures of horrible spiders

Comments

• It's two, and they're not really spiders >.>
    meh

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    @Vicious that made me throw up a little in my mouth. I would not one someone biting onto my butt like that. Those poor things....

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• I thought it was insanely amazing
    meh

• edited June 2013
    Vicious said:
    just a giant camel spider...or 2???...These scream really loud supposedly
    And fake:
    Solifugae are moderately small to large arachnids (a few millimeters to several centimeters in body length), with the larger species reaching 12–15 cm (5–6 in) in length, including legs.
    That pic is a case of camera angle trickery.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

That little black speck at the top is Mandy, one of the baby spiders. I could not find Billy today sadly, he hid behind the radiator then refused to come/disappeared. 

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • That's my room during winter.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    There is a reason why I just put baby frogs outside if I find one in the house.

Then again, spiders eat things like mosquitos, and mosquitos can burn in hell.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • This is a nice little thread, let me contribute with a fun fact:

On average, depending on the region you live in, humans eat about 5 spiders a year in their sleep.

Sweet dreams everyone...
  • Vastus said:
    This is a nice little thread, let me contribute with a fun fact: On average, depending on the region you live in, humans eat about 5 spiders a year in their sleep. Sweet dreams everyone...
    yumm.... protein
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Not a spider. Gross.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Maybe it is a shark spider, only with extra legs instead of extra teeth.

i'm a rebel

What happened to the cute, not-so-blood-curdling spiders?

The above is going to give me nightmares. :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • He just wants a hug, @Melodie. LOVE HIM
    :((
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Vastus said:
    This is a nice little thread, let me contribute with a fun fact: On average, depending on the region you live in, humans eat about 5 spiders a year in their sleep. Sweet dreams everyone...
    I thought it was 12? Or is it 12 a year, sleeping and non-sleeping?