Make Clouds rain on Sapience with Flood Room

Hi there!

A simple Idea but I think one that makes sense: if Duanathar or Duanatharan clouds get Flooded by Magi or by a Sceptre of Aqaeous Mastery, this directly causes rainy environment to happen at a part of Sapience. It would be a very minor thing in the grand scheme of things, but I think being able to cause rain would be awesome environment-wise, and it DOES make sense that clouds pregnant with water would cause this effect.

Thank you for reading my Idea.

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I don't even remember the last time I saw it was raining in any room. I am almost certain it doesn't happen anymore.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Used to rain a ton in Cyrene, before the weather changes. Does it not anymore?
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Not that I've noticed. It doesn't snow either that I've seen.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Yeah, there's no precipitation in Cyrene anymore. It's pretty disappointing, it kind of feels as if the weather changes took out more flavor then they added, in some places.
  • God i remember the hell that was constant snow in Hashan. Walking blind.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Asmodron said:
    God i remember the hell that was constant snow in Cyrene. Walking blind.
    ftfy
    Huh. Neat.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    That sucks, that was assuredly part of Cyrene's charm - I mean, there were even silly toys made to go along with that ages-old joke.

Hopefully they'll re-visit weather further (I'm sure the system isn't done yet) to make that a reality again.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    All those humgii farts = global warming
  • edited July 2016
    Asmodron said:
    God i remember the hell that was constant snow in Hashan. Walking blind.
    @Asmordon : Yeah, Cyrene had a lot of blizzards too. I personally LIKED that. Yeah, I couldn't see anything but it really added to the ambiance for me. I never bought the snow goggles for that reason. Like the others here are saying, I hope the olden days of weather are restored -- and, if the Garden's charitable, the cloud thing I asked for here, too.