So today I changed my class to Jester. I was drawn to it because of how it's said to be a class that requires a lot of creativity. I enjoy experimenting and testing out things, so I decided Jester was the way to go. Anyway, I have a couple of questions.
- How good is an unartied jester? I don't have money to spend on artefacts, so its highly unlikely I'll get any. Also, I want to get involved in competitive PvP, so would this be easy to achieve without spending $$$?
- How should I distribute my lessons? I am already converting the credits I gain from levelling up into lessons. Right now I have Chariot in Tarot and Juggling in Pranks. I want to have some lessons to spend on Puppetry as well because its a very intriguing skill.
- Would it be plausible for Jester to play a more offensive role in group combat? While we have a big arsenal of supportive abilities, are stuff like Death tarot/Jack in the box recommended to be used in group combat?
- As an unartied player unlikely to get tri trans, what would be the best kill strategy to go for in 1v1s?
- What stats are most important for a Jester? I currently play a Rajamala Enforcer, and the extra Constitution helps bashing a lot, but as I said I'm more interested in PK and raids and stuff.
- What Tarot abilities should I be using more often? Those cards are limited so I'd rather invest more on the more important cards.
- If I ever get credits for winning a competition or something, what artefact should I buy?
- Can someone show me a list of defenses I should have up as a Jester? Is it good to have acrobatics/juggling etc in exchange for the mana/endurance drains?
Thanks for your help!