Midwest meet

1234568»

Comments

• It's super last minute (ren faire ends in like 3 weeks in MI), but any interest in another meet-up at the ren faire?
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Lachlan and I already went and I used what I had left of my vacation just last week, unfortunately.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • That is right around the corner from me! I don't know if it happens to happen, let me know and if i'm not working I will try to be there.
  • Yeah that's super late notice for some folks. Maybe next year!

Apparently Lachlan wants to go again this weekend. If you see us, come say hello!
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Talian said:
    It's super last minute (ren faire ends in like 3 weeks in MI), but any interest in another meet-up at the ren faire?
    Who the F wants to go to Michigan?  They don't even have paved roads. 

I hear they do have some killer bowling though.

Roads is a misnomer anyways. We drive around in something akin to ravines or gulleys.
  • Omaha, Nebraska here!