Lost harvesting order

So my computer derped out and I lost a chunk of notes I had written down, including an order for herbs and inks someone had made a few days ago. Unfortunately, I can remember the person's name - if you see this, please message me IG to repeat what you'd like. Thanks!

Comments

• Une tasse de café, s'il vous plait

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    i love how french german and spanish are almost exactly the same.

• lo doth the lost harvwst try to find its way throufh the winding black streets of woe, for thou art lost, oh harvest, and nary thy need to be found can be bequeathed unto the seriptitious angst of thy black, foul soul!! VERILY THY SHALT FALL! oh woe woe! fir thou art lost. never to be found... oh lost harvest of sorrow... of order
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Wait you mean you people don't log everything you see, hear, and do in Achaea?
    Huh. Neat.
  • I used to in other MUDs. Forgot to enable logging when I started Achaea.
  • Ahmet said:
    I did once, but a log of me bashing for 3-6 hours or so generally isn't particularly interesting.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Sarathai said:
    Ahmet said:
    I did once, but a log of me bashing for 3-6 hours or so generally isn't particularly interesting.
    Yes, but it's the bits in-between that you don't want to lose :>
    Huh. Neat.