Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules
Ship trade between docked ships
This idea would be an expansion of the current ship trade system. Instead of trading only with the harbour, let us trade between ships as well. This will make ship trade more flexible, will make it easier to fix miscalculations and bring new RP opportunities.
I am thinking of these three options:
SHIP TRADE TRANSFER 1 WINE TO SHIPNAME FOR 0 GOLD
SHIP TRADE TRANSFER 2 WINE TO SHIPNAME FOR 5000 GOLD
SHIP TRADE TRANSFER 2 WINE TO SHIPNAME FOR 5 GRAIN
- Both ships must be docked in a harbour where ship trade already is possible.
- Both ships must have their captain present: one who will initiate the trade and the other who will agree to the trade.
- Trade and agreement cannot be forced.
- Transaction will fail if there is no room in the cargo hold, if the traded cargo is not available, if there is not enough gold in the strongbox, or if the other captain does not agree.
- If the trade is for gold, it will be taken from the strongbox. Gold will also be deposited into the strongbox of the trading ship.
- Prices to trade for are not fixed, but left to the traders.
What do you think?