So, I've tried this across the following clients. CMud, ZMud, Mudlet, the Achaea HTML5 client, and here's the happening.
If I'm on CMud, Zmud, MUSHclient, or Mudlet, if I try to log in, I put in my character name, and at the password prompt, I input my password and get an "Incorrect password" and am disconnected.
I can, however, login through Nexus.
On the HTML5 issue. I've even tried creating characters through the Achaea.com website, all with the same result. It gets me into the client, and then pops back up the login window, unable to actually ever log me in.
No triggers on any clients, no macros.
I'm on Win7 x64