San Fran, CA

Planning a little mini-getaway from April 11-14th, if anyone is in the area wants to meet up to eat burgers!

Comments

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    @Sarapis owes me a beer...

• @Szanthax : Which area? I might be in San Jose during that time frame..

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
    I'll be in the union square area... like the touristy area. I'm just going for those few days.. .trying to relax... get some food/drinks hang out.. I've done the touristy things before so I just wanna hang out. @Exelethril

It's ok I'll make my mom go with me lol

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Inb4 @Kenway and his
    Kenway said:
    you -have- to eat at Hot Cookie!
    fanaticism.
  • Szanthax said:
    Is she hot?

[spoiler]Totally kidding.. haha[/spoiler]

I'm not 100% sure if I'll be in the Silicon Valley area and whether I can afford to lease a car (versus taking Ubers) but will let you know in a few days.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Szanthax said:
    @Sarapis owes me a beer...
    Going to be out of the country during that time, sorry!

• Szanthax said:
    Is she hot?

I'm not 100% sure if I'll be in the Silicon Valley area and whether I can afford to lease a car (versus taking Ubers) but will let you know in a few days.
    Take the train. It won't take any longer than driving if you take the limited train and it's only $9.75. Then just Uber from the SF station to wherever you're going.
    Sarapis said:

Szanthax said:
    Is she hot?

Take the train. It won't take any longer than driving if you take the limited train and it's only $9.75. Then just Uber from the SF station to wherever you're going.
    Awesome.

And my 

I want to visit corporate offices and take the IRE tour!!

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Hey, I'll probably be in town that week so hit me up. I live like a half hour from the city center

Sarapis said:

Yeah. And BART is a 40 min ride from SFO directly to Powell station? which puts you two or three blocks from Union Square, so that's also an option (but a car service like uber or lyft might be simpler depending on traffic).

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • I can't make it, unfortunately. It'll be a bit out of my way plus I won't be renting a car this time around. Uber app plus public transport op.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

I'm debating still....prices get expensive when you wait until two days before

Just kidding I'm coming...@halos nom

omg newsies is playing in San Jose this week @Exelethril
    !

on a side note.... my mom can't come with me :(

It's cool...sitting on a plane..being told that we're not taking off for another 90 mins. Good time.

Everywhere I go people think I'm a celebrity...