Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Tankiest/ best bashing class

24

Comments

  • EsmeEsme Member Posts: 83 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited March 2016
    Try hunting on the constitution you leave yourself with getting 18+ dexterity. Even with max artifacts your health pool is going to be very underwhelming. There is no point talking a class up if it requires max artifacts and SoW elixirs, true favors, or rare minerals to actually deserve being talked up. Can sit here and talk about the theoretical potential of a class with no/negligible diminishing returns until we are blue in the face but it's far from the reality of the class.
  • SenaSena Member Posts: 3,954 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited March 2016
    Esme said:
    a class with no/negligible diminishing returns
    Hyperbolically increasing returns. Which is why the last couple points in dexterity make a massive difference.
    Esme
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,103 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Esme said:
    Try hunting on the constitution you leave yourself with getting 18+ dexterity. Even with max artifacts your health pool is going to be very underwhelming. There is no point talking a class up if it requires max artifacts and SoW elixirs, true favors, or rare minerals to actually deserve being talked up. Can sit here and talk about the theoretical potential of a class with no/negligible diminishing returns until we are blue in the face but it's far from the reality of the class.
    IDK, Penwize likes it/makes it work, he seems to be pretty good at bashing.
    Finkle
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,370 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kiet said:
    Esme said:
    Try hunting on the constitution you leave yourself with getting 18+ dexterity. Even with max artifacts your health pool is going to be very underwhelming. There is no point talking a class up if it requires max artifacts and SoW elixirs, true favors, or rare minerals to actually deserve being talked up. Can sit here and talk about the theoretical potential of a class with no/negligible diminishing returns until we are blue in the face but it's far from the reality of the class.
    IDK, Penwize likes it/makes it work, he seems to be pretty good at bashing.
    He's also fully artied and the highest level adventurer in Achaea.
    Huh. Neat.
    CooperUtianima
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,841 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kiet said:
    Esme said:
    Try hunting on the constitution you leave yourself with getting 18+ dexterity. Even with max artifacts your health pool is going to be very underwhelming. There is no point talking a class up if it requires max artifacts and SoW elixirs, true favors, or rare minerals to actually deserve being talked up. Can sit here and talk about the theoretical potential of a class with no/negligible diminishing returns until we are blue in the face but it's far from the reality of the class.
    IDK, Penwize likes it/makes it work, he seems to be pretty good at bashing.
    As Ahmet said, Penwize is not a good benchmark.

    Fully artefact'd, Serpent is top 2 best bashing class. The issue arises in how much the investment is to achieve the "high-level" bashing capabilities of the class.

    In comparison, Bard has a much less significant investment-requirement to reach it's fullest potential without sacrificing to do so.


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,103 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited March 2016
    Well, no one's said serp is the best unartied/lightly artied have they? Serp always comes up as "scales extremely well with lots of arties", not "do this if you're a newbie". Unartied serp bashing is probably pretty middle ground at worst, tbh. Problem is knights and co. are just TOO good unartied.
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,841 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kiet said:
    Well, no one's said serp is the best unartied/lightly artied have they? Serp always comes up as "scales extremely well with lots of arties", not "do this if you're a newbie". Unartied serp bashing is probably pretty middle ground at worst, tbh. Problem is knights and co. are just TOO good unartied.
    I've seen plenty of newbie/new-ish people ask for "what is the best" and Serpent always gets a mention, when in reality it's pretty shitty to hunt with if you're not 18 dex and max defensive artied.


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Esme
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,370 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Atalkez said:
    Kiet said:
    Well, no one's said serp is the best unartied/lightly artied have they? Serp always comes up as "scales extremely well with lots of arties", not "do this if you're a newbie". Unartied serp bashing is probably pretty middle ground at worst, tbh. Problem is knights and co. are just TOO good unartied.
    I've seen plenty of newbie/new-ish people ask for "what is the best" and Serpent always gets a mention, when in reality it's pretty shitty to hunt with if you're not 18 dex and max defensive artied.
    I concur.
    Huh. Neat.
    Esme
  • ValkynValkyn Member Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    @Dochitha pendant? Pendant makes a huge difference in offence.

  • ValkynValkyn Member Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Atalkez said:
    Kiet said:
    Well, no one's said serp is the best unartied/lightly artied have they? Serp always comes up as "scales extremely well with lots of arties", not "do this if you're a newbie". Unartied serp bashing is probably pretty middle ground at worst, tbh. Problem is knights and co. are just TOO good unartied.
    I've seen plenty of newbie/new-ish people ask for "what is the best" and Serpent always gets a mention, when in reality it's pretty shitty to hunt with if you're not 18 dex and max defensive artied.
    Depends whether they're asking about pure hunting or all-round. Serpent is a great allrounder class, but hunting wise unartied it's pretty crap.

  • EsmeEsme Member Posts: 83 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited March 2016
    Valkyn said:
    Atalkez said:
    Kiet said:
    Well, no one's said serp is the best unartied/lightly artied have they? Serp always comes up as "scales extremely well with lots of arties", not "do this if you're a newbie". Unartied serp bashing is probably pretty middle ground at worst, tbh. Problem is knights and co. are just TOO good unartied.
    I've seen plenty of newbie/new-ish people ask for "what is the best" and Serpent always gets a mention, when in reality it's pretty shitty to hunt with if you're not 18 dex and max defensive artied.
    Depends whether they're asking about pure hunting or all-round. Serpent is a great allrounder class, but hunting wise unartied it's pretty crap.
    The class has heaps of roleplay potential.


    Unartefacted, serpent is pretty weak in terms of single combat due to the fact that those who don't have artifacts to play around with are affected the most by the do you want to kill or do you want to survive ultimatum forced on the stat pack selections.

    In groups I think that most classes can be really powerful and have a role to play regardless of what the person has to bring to the table. We could say serpent has ranged superiority, but in honesty it's just a bit of a better version of something every class can just buy as an artifact. Even affliction speed isn't too outstanding compared to other classes and still has to deal with rebounding.


    edit: Serpent with artifacts is an amazingly powerful class in both group and solo combat. It's just a shame you can't choke people to death with that 1600 credit Thoth's Fang instead of a lash or whip, so the class requires sooo much to shine on all fronts.
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,103 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Idk if it requires 'soooo much'. For pk all you need is an arty dirk and maybe some tanking arties.
  • DaironDairon Member Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    During my hunt to dragon I tried to find an even balance between dex and con that helped me 1. tank some of the harder stuff and 2. become a whirlwind of death. 

    I had: level 2 bracelets, level 2 belt, and level 2 sip ring. 
    15 base dexterity from specialization (rajamala)
    Trait (+1 constitution)
    Level 3 lash 
    Level 2 Pendant
    Laytronite (+2 dexterity)
    Pixie sip (+1 dexterity) 
    Pixie boots (+1 dexterity)
    Jera, Berkana, Algiz runes from Kyrra
    Which gave me a grand total of: 15 constitution, 19 dexterity, with a level 3 lash and level 2 pendant. 
    I think I ended up just shy of 6000 health after runes. Wasn't enough to tank everything, but I probably couldn't find a better set up for that last level. 

    Utianima
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,841 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kiet said:
    Idk if it requires 'soooo much'. For pk all you need is an arty dirk and maybe some tanking arties.
    Her point was that you don't get both from the same expenditure as you would with another class.

    Bard gets an increase to hunting and PK with an SP, Alchie gets a boost to both with a Talisman.

    Serpent has no direct correlation to everything that isn't also tied to a negative (taking more Dex, sacrificing Con). 

    I don't think it's a stretch to say that Serpent requires more arties to be successful than Bard/Alchie, since Serpent inherently requires you to put yourself behind health-wise to succeed offensively, and that issue is only expanded when you can't use arties to augment.

    Alchemist is top-tier PK class out-of-the-box, no arties even needed. Bard not quite as much, but definitely possible.

    Serpent is probably in the bottom third of classes, in terms of effectiveness, unartied in PK especially and if you spec for PK then your hunting suffers, too.


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
    DaironUtianima
  • DochithaDochitha Member Posts: 1,391 @ - Epic Achaean
    Austere said:
    More dex reduces your need for tanking after a certain point.  I don't have even close to those arties, but with a level 3 lash and laytronite (is that the dex one?), I tore through Sidhe
    I could probably get to 19 dex with race, trait and Dex arty, prolly also L3 lash. Need to try this eventually. 
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,103 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited March 2016
    Atalkez said:
    Kiet said:
    Idk if it requires 'soooo much'. For pk all you need is an arty dirk and maybe some tanking arties.
    Her point was that you don't get both from the same expenditure as you would with another class.

    Bard gets an increase to hunting and PK with an SP, Alchie gets a boost to both with a Talisman.

    Serpent has no direct correlation to everything that isn't also tied to a negative (taking more Dex, sacrificing Con). 

    I don't think it's a stretch to say that Serpent requires more arties to be successful than Bard/Alchie, since Serpent inherently requires you to put yourself behind health-wise to succeed offensively, and that issue is only expanded when you can't use arties to augment.

    Alchemist is top-tier PK class out-of-the-box, no arties even needed. Bard not quite as much, but definitely possible.

    Serpent is probably in the bottom third of classes, in terms of effectiveness, unartied in PK especially and if you spec for PK then your hunting suffers, too.
    There's only like a couple of classes that are as effective unartied as alchemist, that's pretty unfair comparison.

    Serpent definitely wants arties to be top tier, I just feel the post is underselling serp and overstating how much it needs arties. It's not the #1 dps class without arties, sure, but it's decent enough bashing. And you need only light arties for PK.
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,841 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kiet said:
    Atalkez said:
    Kiet said:
    Idk if it requires 'soooo much'. For pk all you need is an arty dirk and maybe some tanking arties.
    Her point was that you don't get both from the same expenditure as you would with another class.

    Bard gets an increase to hunting and PK with an SP, Alchie gets a boost to both with a Talisman.

    Serpent has no direct correlation to everything that isn't also tied to a negative (taking more Dex, sacrificing Con). 

    I don't think it's a stretch to say that Serpent requires more arties to be successful than Bard/Alchie, since Serpent inherently requires you to put yourself behind health-wise to succeed offensively, and that issue is only expanded when you can't use arties to augment.

    Alchemist is top-tier PK class out-of-the-box, no arties even needed. Bard not quite as much, but definitely possible.

    Serpent is probably in the bottom third of classes, in terms of effectiveness, unartied in PK especially and if you spec for PK then your hunting suffers, too.
    There's only like a couple of classes that are as effective unartied as alchemist, that's pretty unfair comparison.

    Serpent definitely wants arties to be top tier, I just feel the post is underselling serp and overstating how much it needs arties. It's not the #1 dps class without arties, sure, but it's decent enough bashing. And you need only light arties for PK.
    Not sure what PK you're referring to. You don't duel anymore, and I can 100% assure you that you need a lot more than "light arties" these days to be successful in any kind of dueling scenario. 10,000 credits in arties is hardly "light". 

    I'll take unartied pretty much anything over Serpent, having played the majority of classes unartied, in terms of being effective and actually securing kills. 2.5s dstab is impossible to lock anything that knows to eat more than bloodroot. This isn't 2005 anymore, boss.


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
    EsmeUtianima
  • TaeltwoTaeltwo Member Posts: 55 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited March 2016
    Penwize said:
    @Taeltwo, I keep telling you that DPS isn't a good metric to gauge bashing efficiency with, except against crit immune mobs.  Crit rate has a significant impact on kills per minute, because of the rate at which certain levels of crits will outright kill things.  Achaea's crit tiering magnifies that effect to a significant level.  To that effect, saying things like "there's no actual difference in performance" is untrue, as faster attacks will get higher yield crits faster, which will result in outright kills faster.  This is why I prefer to measure efficiency in kills per minute, rather than damage per second, because damage per second lies to you a little in Achaea.
    And as I keep telling you, that's really not necessarily true for the vast majority of players whose crit rate (and often damage) aren't even close to as high as yours.

    Things have so much health now relative to the average player's crit rate and damage that the value of faster attacks went way down.

    You're right that kills per minute is the better metric, but the point is that health pools have gotten so much larger relative to the average player's bashing output that for most players the result of your kills per minute metric will align almost exactly with DPS.

    And when you're not frequently one-shotting things, whether faster attacks or slower attacks (with or without crits) are better depends on the relative speed and the distribution of enemy health values. Faster attacks aren't just uniformly better. Consider for instance two situations: in one, the faster attack could have gotten the kill, so the slower attack costs you the difference in balance time between the slow attack and the fast attack; in the other, the slower attack will get you the kill, but but the faster attack will take two, so the faster attack costs the difference in balance time of two fast attacks and the slow attack.

    It's only as simple as "faster is better" if you're frequently one-shotting things with the faster attack (in fact, only if you one-shot things more often with the faster attack than you would with the slower attack). Most people don't reliably one-shot things anymore at all.

    So when a newbie is asking which classes are good for bashing, worrying about how the speed of their attack will impact their bashing at ridiculously high levels seems sort of silly to me.

    Conversely, the misconception that crits mean that faster attacks actually have significantly higher DPS (that "two chances" at crits means twice the crit damage) is one that it's very useful to correct at even low levels. That's the only thing I was really trying to speak to.
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,103 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Atalkez said:
    Kiet said:
    Atalkez said:
    Kiet said:
    Idk if it requires 'soooo much'. For pk all you need is an arty dirk and maybe some tanking arties.
    Her point was that you don't get both from the same expenditure as you would with another class.

    Bard gets an increase to hunting and PK with an SP, Alchie gets a boost to both with a Talisman.

    Serpent has no direct correlation to everything that isn't also tied to a negative (taking more Dex, sacrificing Con). 

    I don't think it's a stretch to say that Serpent requires more arties to be successful than Bard/Alchie, since Serpent inherently requires you to put yourself behind health-wise to succeed offensively, and that issue is only expanded when you can't use arties to augment.

    Alchemist is top-tier PK class out-of-the-box, no arties even needed. Bard not quite as much, but definitely possible.

    Serpent is probably in the bottom third of classes, in terms of effectiveness, unartied in PK especially and if you spec for PK then your hunting suffers, too.
    There's only like a couple of classes that are as effective unartied as alchemist, that's pretty unfair comparison.

    Serpent definitely wants arties to be top tier, I just feel the post is underselling serp and overstating how much it needs arties. It's not the #1 dps class without arties, sure, but it's decent enough bashing. And you need only light arties for PK.
    Not sure what PK you're referring to. You don't duel anymore, and I can 100% assure you that you need a lot more than "light arties" these days to be successful in any kind of dueling scenario. 10,000 credits in arties is hardly "light". 

    I'll take unartied pretty much anything over Serpent, having played the majority of classes unartied, in terms of being effective and actually securing kills. 2.5s dstab is impossible to lock anything that knows to eat more than bloodroot. This isn't 2005 anymore, boss.
    How do you need 10k in arties? You need arty dirk and then enough health to not get instad. You're probably going to be screwed vs like dwb no matter what, sure, but at level 99/100 atavian can get 5k hp with <2k credits, and SoA puts you just over that mark. + dirk you're looking at like 3k.  I mean, yeah, it's not cheap, but you don't need like 10k at all. You still have people like Gero/Kythra killing people with like 5 max hp anyway, though. You can't kill everyone (without a lot of effort) without the artied hp, but it's definitely possible. Mizik was running around with like 4k hp, for instance, too (he did get just outdamaged by some things though, as was pointed out in another thread).


    Also, yes, unartied serp is pretty bad, I agreed with that. It's a problem of the trait/spec system and how ridiculous HP spread gets. You can't balance damage around some people having 10 con and some people having 16 con before arties, unless you make everything 100% scaling (which it's not). Would rather play another game than unartied serp :tongue: 

  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,841 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited March 2016
    Kiet said:
    Atalkez said:
    Kiet said:
    Atalkez said:
    Kiet said:
    Idk if it requires 'soooo much'. For pk all you need is an arty dirk and maybe some tanking arties.
    Her point was that you don't get both from the same expenditure as you would with another class.

    Bard gets an increase to hunting and PK with an SP, Alchie gets a boost to both with a Talisman.

    Serpent has no direct correlation to everything that isn't also tied to a negative (taking more Dex, sacrificing Con). 

    I don't think it's a stretch to say that Serpent requires more arties to be successful than Bard/Alchie, since Serpent inherently requires you to put yourself behind health-wise to succeed offensively, and that issue is only expanded when you can't use arties to augment.

    Alchemist is top-tier PK class out-of-the-box, no arties even needed. Bard not quite as much, but definitely possible.

    Serpent is probably in the bottom third of classes, in terms of effectiveness, unartied in PK especially and if you spec for PK then your hunting suffers, too.
    There's only like a couple of classes that are as effective unartied as alchemist, that's pretty unfair comparison.

    Serpent definitely wants arties to be top tier, I just feel the post is underselling serp and overstating how much it needs arties. It's not the #1 dps class without arties, sure, but it's decent enough bashing. And you need only light arties for PK.
    Not sure what PK you're referring to. You don't duel anymore, and I can 100% assure you that you need a lot more than "light arties" these days to be successful in any kind of dueling scenario. 10,000 credits in arties is hardly "light". 

    I'll take unartied pretty much anything over Serpent, having played the majority of classes unartied, in terms of being effective and actually securing kills. 2.5s dstab is impossible to lock anything that knows to eat more than bloodroot. This isn't 2005 anymore, boss.
    How do you need 10k in arties? You need arty dirk and then enough health to not get instad. You're probably going to be screwed vs like dwb no matter what, sure, but at level 99/100 atavian can get 5k hp with <2k credits, and SoA puts you just over that mark. + dirk you're looking at like 3k.  I mean, yeah, it's not cheap, but you don't need like 10k at all. You still have people like Gero/Kythra killing people with like 5 max hp anyway, though. You can't kill everyone (without a lot of effort) without the artied hp, but it's definitely possible. Mizik was running around with like 4k hp, for instance, too (he did get just outdamaged by some things though, as was pointed out in another thread).


    Also, yes, unartied serp is pretty bad, I agreed with that. It's a problem of the trait/spec system and how ridiculous HP spread gets. You can't balance damage around some people having 10 con and some people having 16 con before arties, unless you make everything 100% scaling (which it's not). Would rather play another game than unartied serp :tongue: 

    Atavian with no arties has 11 con, to get 5k health you need a level 2 belt which is 1000c. SoA is 800c. Dirk is 800c (level 2 at 15 dex is capped that isn't a Thoth). That's 2600c before a sip ring, regen, buckawns, or upgrading any of the health arties you -did- get. Not to mention you're -still- only buying arties that augment your hunting (offensively), and would need to add a lash after that to increase your hunting. 7000-10,000 credit expenditure not hard at all to do, and still be missing things that can help you survive.

    I've never seen Mizik under ~4700 health in the past 2 years. We're basically artied the same configuration, with some small differences.

    You can't say Alchemist isn't a good comparison to Serpent, then use an Alchemist to prove that 5k health can kill people. Kythra can kill as an Alchemist, sure, but she never proved that she could kill unartied as any class that isn't already maximized offensively before arties are added. I'm not saying she can't, just that she hasn't yet.

    Anyway, we're saying the same thing essentially. Unartied Serpent isn't worth even attempting if you don't plan on purchasing arties to augment. Nearly every class is better equipped for hunting and PK at a base level from Serpent.

    Edit: The 10,000 comment was anecdotal evidence as that is about where I am as far as arties and I still get damaged out, and I'm still missing stuff, and I can't hunt in lesser that isn't Paladin (out of the four classes I have/had access to atm).


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • PenwizePenwize Member Posts: 1,481 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Taeltwo said:
    And as I keep telling you, that's really not necessarily true for the vast majority of players whose crit rate (and often damage) aren't even close to as high as yours.

    Things have so much health now relative to the average player's crit rate and damage that the value of faster attacks went way down.

    You're right that kills per minute is the better metric, but the point is that health pools have gotten so much larger relative to the average player's bashing output that for most players the result of your kills per minute metric will align almost exactly with DPS.

    And when you're not frequently one-shotting things, whether faster attacks or slower attacks (with or without crits) are better depends on the relative speed and the distribution of enemy health values. Faster attacks aren't just uniformly better. Consider for instance two situations: in one, the faster attack could have gotten the kill, so the slower attack costs you the difference in balance time between the slow attack and the fast attack; in the other, the slower attack will get you the kill, but but the faster attack will take two, so the faster attack costs the difference in balance time of two fast attacks and the slow attack.

    It's only as simple as "faster is better" if you're frequently one-shotting things with the faster attack (in fact, only if you one-shot things more often with the faster attack than you would with the slower attack). Most people don't reliably one-shot things anymore at all.

    So when a newbie is asking which classes are good for bashing, worrying about how the speed of their attack will impact their bashing at ridiculously high levels seems sort of silly to me.

    Conversely, the misconception that crits mean that faster attacks actually have significantly higher DPS (that "two chances" at crits means twice the crit damage) is one that it's very useful to correct at even low levels. That's the only thing I was really trying to speak to.
    You're mostly correct, but I think you're overestimating the effects of the changes.  I actually disagree that things have so much health that crits aren't as relevant these days.  Yes, giving everything more health DID reduce the massive impact crits had on clear speed, but that impact is still very significant.  It would take a huge amount of denizen health for that to not be the case.

    You'll almost never be one-shotting anything these days, but that's not really the primary concern for crits.  It's how often the big crits will outright kill for you and let you move on to the next mob.  In that regard, the situation you mentioned actually happens very rarely, and that's because of crits.  Once you drop something down low enough in health to be in killing range, the effect of crit rates comes into play.  You're right that occasionally, if you don't kill something with a crit, the slower attack CAN be faster overall than the faster attack.  However, more often than not, the opposite happens.  Let's say you're two attacks away from killing with the slow attack, and your first attack does not crit, but your second attack does.  You'll need two attacks to kill and move on.  Now let's say you're four attacks away from killing a mob with a faster attack, and your second attack crits.  If that crit is anything stronger than a normal crit, you get a kill on your second attack, which is a faster kill than with the slow attack in the same scenario.  My stance is that these scenarios where crits are your last hit happen more often (even with a low crit chance) than scenarios where you don't kill with a crit.  Because of that, faster attacks will generally trend toward getting you more kills per minute.

    To better outline how that sort of plays out, I wrote a little crit simulation script.  I loaded it with some default numbers that I think are close to how bashing currently is for most people, and I used mob health values that assume you take about 20 hits to kill something with a standard-speed attack.  I ensured every attack had the same DPS to fully illustrate the effect of only crits, and I ensure the RNG is always seeded the same.  That can all be changed in the script, and playing around with those numbers might help you see what I mean when I say that the trend is that faster attacks will yield higher kills per minute.  I really hope you use Mudlet so you can run it! Haha.

    Here's the script: http://pastebin.com/KyY2n8SF

    Just drop it in and run critSim.SimAll() to get the basic data I'm talking about, or take a look at the numbers I used and try them out with different ones.  If you feel like anything I'm using is not reasonably representative, let me know!

    And for those interested, here's a paste of the output based on the default values I picked (which I accept might not be 100% representative, please correct me if not):
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/1a4c8058
    DochithaUtianimaRangor
  • DochithaDochitha Member Posts: 1,391 @ - Epic Achaean
    Penwize said:

    I am with you on this one. Canticle bard double-hitting at 1.4-5s. I kill a tonne quicker.
  • IsrayhlIsrayhl Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished

    BARDS 4 LYFE!!!


    !image
  • MizikMizik Member Posts: 2,089 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Atalkez said:
    I've never seen Mizik under ~4700 health in the past 2 years. We're basically artied the same configuration, with some small differences.


    My health as Serp was like ~4070.

    Lv 104 11 Con Rajamala.
    image
    KietUtianimaAtalkez
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,841 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Mizik said:
    Atalkez said:
    I've never seen Mizik under ~4700 health in the past 2 years. We're basically artied the same configuration, with some small differences.


    My health as Serp was like ~4070.

    Lv 104 11 Con Rajamala.
    Maybe I'm mis-remembering then, fair enough.

    I'd say your experience far outweighs the 1000 health, but I'm sure you struggled plenty versus damage too!


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WAMember Posts: 1,216 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    SnB Paladin
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?" 

    (The Targossian Academy): Halos says, "Go on! I need to feel the wind in my hair!"


  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,188 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Serpent bashing arties for speed: (kill small things fast, glasscannon bashing)
    - Lvl 3 lash, lvl 3 dex.

    Bard bashing arties for speed:
    - Lvl 3 rapier, lvl 3 str, lvl 3 int, lvl 3 collar.
    image
    Utianima
  • SenaSena Member Posts: 3,954 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Int and collar don't do anything for bard bashing, accentato is purely based on jab damage now (assuming no unannounced changes).
    UtianimaDochitha
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,188 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited March 2016
    Sena said:
    Int and collar don't do anything for bard bashing, accentato is purely based on jab damage now (assuming no unannounced changes).
    So disappointing! I always wanted to be int-bard. :(
    image
    Utianima
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,770 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tempted to upgrade my lash to level three just to see what Serpent bashing is like in comparison to Bard.
    RangorRomUtianimaDochitha
Sign In to Comment.