I've decided to put my scripts up on github. I'm still going through and documenting several of them that aren't ready to go up yet, but I have enough packages done that now seems a good time to put up a link:https://github.com/samueldcorbin/achaea
All of the packages are documented on that page and it has a link to the page where you can actually download them.
Here are the packages I have uploaded right now:
- Golden touch is the most substantial package here. It's a set of reflexes for antitheft, gold management, and shopping. It'll passively keep your pack on and your gold in your pack using GMCP, you can use gold using a command like SPEND 200 ON REQUEST LETTER, it can track your gold gains over time, and it makes shopping easier with commands like SHOP FOR VIAL PIPE to start automatically doing WARES VIAL and WARES PIPE every time you step into a shop.
- Numpad movement isn't much different than the default, but adds the ability to toggle numpad movement on or off with the numpad . key (so you can quickly toggle movement off and use the numpad for entering things like ID numbers, then toggle it back on and move).
Alter the client:
- Disable sounds is a tiny package that automatically sets the volume to 0 at login. If case you're like me and the fact that the volume turns back on when your cookies expire or you're using a different computer to log in drives you insane.
- Map display patch replaces the little flag with a much more legible outline around the room you're in. It also replaces the text at the bottom that has a list of the room exits with the name of the area you're in (since you can already see the exits on the map!).
- Tracking gmcp gives you a way to make gmcp event handlers that's a lot more intuitive (and more efficient) than using a bunch of onGMCP functions. If you're familiar with how to deal with GMCP in Mudlet, this should look familiar.
- Tracking defences and Tracking rift will keep track of your rift and defences for you. They let your scripts test whether you have a given defence or how much of a given thing you have in the rift.
- Display notice patch allows you to display notices with text that changes colour mid-notice. Some of the syntax is a little tricky at first, but it should be intuitive once you get the hang of it.
I have many more to add as I go through and clean up my code. I'll be posting to this thread when I add them or update.