Kamikaze Monk Learning

Hey all.

With retirement and plenty of novices around, I just wanted to offer my package of triggers and aliases (I don't think I can call my work scripts yet) for those of you enduring the hardship of learning Tekura!

http://kamikazecoding.weebly.com/

You can find it there under 'The Code'. Just download it and install, TUTORSET <Tyrandiel, etc>, and learn away. 

If you have any issues or ideas for it, let me know via messages. Enjoy!

Comments

• You know that people can learn a bonus 5 lessons if they've eaten myrrh or bisemutum? Also if they learn from a mentor they get a second stackable learning bonus of 5 lessons, meaning they could possibly learn 25 lessons per session. If you're going to script something fancy for monk learning, make it to the most advantageous!
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • I didn't think it stacked to 25. I will have to take advantage of this.
  • Matias said:
    I didn't think it stacked to 25. I will have to take advantage of this.
    Yea, if I remember right it does stack (and if I'm wrong, I'll just accuse someone. Zuko seems like a good name to point the blame at :wink:)
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • Wow! Well I'v played Achaea 6 years now and didn't even realize myrrh added 5 lessons on. I thought it just sped it up. Ill look into it! Thanks Renshi @Dortheron. Notice me
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Zuko said:
    Wow! Well I'v played Achaea 6 years now and didn't even realize myrrh added 5 lessons on. I thought it just sped it up. Ill look into it! Thanks Renshi @Dortheron. Notice me
    This change went in when lesson learning was shortened. Myrrh no longer has an effect on learning speed either, I believe.
    Huh. Neat.